[F]Can't see the target

After the new patch sometimes i don’t see the target even if its like 2 or 3k from me. All i see its an exhaust trail. So i can’t target him and do nothing but die. And no, its not because it goes invis. Its some sort of bug and a very bad one as it gets me killed and unable to take any action against them. And i repeat its only after the new patch.

This bus also appeared in the past but very rare. The target is still there, what disappears is the red triangle.

I think this should be fixed soon.

is “hiding” behind rocks a part of this bug?

if a ship stays behind any object for long enough the radar cant detect it and its pretty much untrackable

frankly the idea of hiding in space from top tech radars and sensors is kinda MEH…

waiting for an answer,thanks in advance.

is “hiding” behind rocks a part of this bug?

if a ship stays behind any object for long enough the radar cant detect it and its pretty much untrackable

frankly the idea of hiding in space from top tech radars and sensors is kinda MEH…

waiting for an answer,thanks in advance.

it is intended that your ship is removed from the radar for a little time.

it is intended that your ship is removed from the radar for a little time.

Exactly, the triangle still remains long enough to let you catch up with him, eventually.

Anyways I hope this bug is fixed soon, it isn’t much of a problem when using lasers (except when sniping from 7 km, it gets annoying that I may miss one hit or two while I get sniped), but it gets serious when using plasma weaponry, which has the lowest projectile speed and hardest to predict without aim assistance.

It happened me countless times that one enemy of mine was able to escape from me because I couldn’t kill him in the second where I couldn’t aim him anymore (no, they weren’t using electronic warefare) or running in 3 enemy frigs right when out of stealth because they weren’t shown before in the radar.

In a game like this, a sudden bug like this can be fatal for your ship hehe

I experienced again this bug, a frigate was shooting me with lasers and I couldn’t even see the marker, he surely wasn’t out of range since he was using standard lasers and I was using long range ones. It happened also few minor times and it’s really frustrating to lose the lock on on some targets sometimes then being able to lock on them again after a few seconds, when they’re too far to be shot down. (no, It’s not federation attack ships using cloaking)

I’m sorry if I’m double posting, it is just that I do not know if this problem was looked over.

Yesterday I couldn’t see a frigate being about 4500m from me while I was using a frigate, that brought me to a pretty fast death. Also, this bug seems to happen more often when you lag, since yesterday my connection wasn’t exactly ok and this problem showed itself multiple times per game.

I’m sorry if I’m double posting, it is just that I do not know if this problem was looked over.

Yesterday I couldn’t see a frigate being about 4500m from me while I was using a frigate, that brought me to a pretty fast death. Also, this bug seems to happen more often when you lag, since yesterday my connection wasn’t exactly ok and this problem showed itself multiple times per game.

Ehh, I guess I am just going to give up for now and go do other stuff ~ I will come back to this game in a month when they maybe care about it again.

Oh well. No point in playing and trying to help test the game when they disregard what we tell them and keep breaking the game with completely impractical “implementations”.

Ehh, I guess I am just going to give up for now and go do other stuff ~ I will come back to this game in a month when they maybe care about it again.

Oh well. No point in playing and trying to help test the game when they disregard what we tell them and keep breaking the game with completely impractical “implementations”.

What implementation, sorry?

I only see a bug here, but I have to say it got worse after last patch, I hope Error passes by