[F]184 days on License

I have submitted a ticket 2-3 days ago about this but have not gotten any replies back yet

im not sure if this is an error by the Devs or it was a hidden Bonus from buying the Elite Pack from Steam, but I have a License for 184 days, which is more like 182 days now since its been a few days when I had put up the ticket, this had happened around the time the Devs mentioned something about reimbursing lost days for the Licenses, but I didnt notice how many days I had left before I purchased the Elite Steam Package around the exact same time as the notice from the Devs

Yes. Its bug, but developers will present this License time already bought Elite Steam Package :)

Enjoy!

it’s:

7 days for new account

180 days for elite DLC

30 days for explorer DLC

So yeah hidden bonus. I’m not complaining :wink:

ok thanks!, I didnt know the Elite had that bonus, it wasnt listed on Steam

it’s:

7 days for new account

180 days for elite DLC

30 days for explorer DLC

So yeah hidden bonus. I’m not complaining :wink:

I didn’t get it :frowning:

All license owners got a 3 day license in order to compensate the server issues we experienced in the past.

It wasn’t a hidden bonus. It was a bug. From beginning Elite bonus pack was supposed to give 6 month license. But devs decided to remake it with Gold Standards equivalent. You can buy 6 month licence for 25k Gold Standards too.