Explain???

It’s been a while since I searched for myself on twitter and this one one of the top few results: http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/star-conflict/star-conflict-effective-destroyer-guide-thedarkredfox

Someone explain.

Isn’t that how search works?

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It’s been a while since I searched for myself on twitter and this one one of the top few results: http://freetoplaymmorpgs.com/star-conflict/star-conflict-effective-destroyer-guide-thedarkredfox

Someone explain.

They mirror like every guide form MMOs they can find, if you would look closer you could find nearly all of the post that were done in the guide section of our forum.

so, you didnt actually write that on that website? amazing.

Perhaps, someone copies the guides from the Forum. And there is no problem because it describes the author’s name. The search found you.

1 hour ago, SuDoKu said:

And there is no problem

well even copying something by another author without asking him and republishing it - it’s certainly minor, but still technically without citing the source and making clear its republished or quoted, it is actually afaik not totally legal, just because they cite the username. well at least they do that ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

i doubt however anyone really cares. especially since the page is so full of ads, you cant really read stuff without removing the overlay divs with the inspector.

At least promotes the Star Conflict.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”). 

2 hours ago, g4borg said:

so, you didnt actually write that on that website? amazing.

Nope

50 minutes ago, SuDoKu said:

At least promotes the Star Conflict.  ![:):](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/).png “:):”). 

Yep

Can you find my guides? I bet you can’t, because general knowledge is not a thing anymore - ba dum tssarcasm

9 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

Can you find my guides? I bet you can’t, because general knowledge is not a thing anymore - ba dum tssarcasm

You will find all your guides you have posted in the Guide Section of our forum there.

On 17.2.2017 at 0:16 PM, g4borg said:

…  especially since the page is so full of ads, you cant really read stuff without removing the overlay divs with the inspector…

I use ‘uBlock Origin’ add-on, blocks everything! It’s a fast and small add-on.

14 minutes ago, avarshina said:

I use ‘uBlock Origin’ add-on, blocks everything! It’s a fast and small add-on.

I love ublock. On pages where it is constantly redirecting and reloading and loading ads, it will actually let them load and stay loaded. XD

I just use the one included in Opera.