Explain score system.

i am getting a bit confused how the score during PVP is done. I got 2nd place in this fight with 5 kills and 9 assists, 1st place guy has ONLY 5 assists. How the HELL did he get 1st place …do explain please. To addition i can say that i killed 4 frigates myself , so you can imaging amount of damage i did. 

If you need a screen - sure have it …

It also depends on the mission objectives: 300 points for capturing a beacon in domination…

What game mode were you playing?

He completed the objectives while you were out hunting kills, ignoring them.

He completed the objectives while you were out hunting kills, ignoring them.

No i wasn’t - was a team battle 

It also depends on the mission objectives: 300 points for capturing a beacon in domination…

What game mode were you playing?

Were no beacons or anything. I know all about , but this was team battle …this is wrong !

Well, show us a screenshot of the end screen or post the logs, because something doesn’t add up.

Well, show us a screenshot of the end screen or post the logs, because something doesn’t add up.

here you go - sorry this was recon , but doesnt matter - http://postimg.org/image/pkxrjnwj3/

Now you tell me if this look right to you. 

Maybe he was the captain and survived? You get 750 points for that (if I’m not mistaken)

in addition to all that - i was the one who put cap into 10% hull…so this is really don’t look right and all…and this is not a 1st time it happens 

He was obviously the captain. Anyway who the hell cares as long as you win?

Maybe he was the captain and survived? You get 750 points for that (if I’m not mistaken)

he wasn’t 

He was obviously the captain. Anyway who the hell cares as long as you win?

I know we won, but this keep happening  and i wanted to know the system of this score count , so i can understand it 

he wasn’t

He very obviously was.

He very obviously was.

Indeed, he did 400 eff points with the assists + 750 for surviving as captain, so he ended up like that.

Every else on your team had multiple ships. The captain only has 1 and does not respawn. Unless you were the captain he had to be. Why do you even care who’s first anyway? It’s a team battle, your team won.

here you go - sorry this was recon , but doesnt matter - http://postimg.org/image/pkxrjnwj3/

Now you tell me if this look right to you. 

He was the capt. Surviving gives you 750 points. The only players with more than that is you (not the capt) and a guy with 7 kills, so the score is right.

These are questions you should not ask… These are not the droids you are looking for.