Expert Mode - T2 Empire Gunship Casual Gameplay

Hi all,

I’ve been away from this game for a long period, many things have changed. Well, I just did some casual gameplay yesterday, and I decided to share it with you  ![:002j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002j.png “:002j:”)

I am using expert fly mode, this control mode is my favorite thing in this game, and is the thing that keeps me to play this game. It has brought me NUMEROUS fun!! However, it seems that this mode is always been neglected: I didn’t see so many ppl using it, and I didn’t see so many videos about this mode (except xlMaXlx). Also, some modules are just designed for basic mode (imo) only, one of the examples could be “Frontal Blaster” - it’s so hard to use it with expert mode.

Speaking of the content of this video, it is actually quite casual, nothing intensive, and my skill is below average. I just thought that it could be fun to watch a game in expert mode, along with nice music and editing, and I want to bring ppl’s attention to this mode.

Please enjoy, and feel free to discuss!  ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

(p.s. I have no clue why my forum name is changed…)

Nice, calm video ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Good situational awareness, just don’t run from your engie when you have few hundreds HP left and he tries to heal you ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

“Low tier ships are not valid in PVP”