Experiment help

Can someone with a fck ton of money run the following experiment for me?

Is it more expensive to grind the “free to play” aspect than to pay?

Step 1: Start a new Star Conflict account and get to rank 15 in Empire, Jericho, and Federation ignoring everything about Ellydium.

Step 2: Remove all electronics except your internet connection and computer from your home (including Airconditioning and your refrigerator etc.). Wait for the start of a new utility bill period before starting the next step.

Step 3: Grind up a rank 15 Thar’Ga, Tai’Kin, and Waz’Got

Step 4: Unplug computer and wifi and wait for the power bill to come.

Step 5: Start a new Star Conflict account and buy everything you need for the three ships to get them to r15.
Step 6: Compare price and share data.

lol,

So you aren’t planning on consuming any food/water during all this time?

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

that STILL wouldn’t change the results, lol, i hate the grind so much

11 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

remove refrigerator, doesn’t mean no canned foods or anything

Soop

8 hours ago, PapyMcBites said:

Can someone with a fck ton of money run the following experiment for me?

Is it more expensive to grind the “free to play” aspect than to pay?

Step 1: Start a new Star Conflict account and get to rank 15 in Empire, Jericho, and Federation ignoring everything about Ellydium.

Step 2: Remove all electronics except your internet connection and computer from your home (including Airconditioning and your refrigerator etc.). Wait for the start of a new utility bill period before starting the next step.

Step 3: Grind up a rank 15 Thar’Ga, Tai’Kin, and Waz’Got

Step 4: Unplug computer and wifi and wait for the power bill to come.

Step 5: Start a new Star Conflict account and buy everything you need for the three ships to get them to r15.
Step 6: Compare price and share data.

This experiment doesn’t make sense. On one of my alts I just maxed out all normal ships with 1040 hours in game and 155 hours in battle. I haven’t touch the Ellydium tree till last week (last Sunday to be exact) and I have all resources to get Tharga to lvl 15. In the meantime I was accepting Ellydium missions to get node resources and I was playing some specops to unlock special modules, so I have the required resources to unlock all special modules and considering how fast is the hourly elly mission to fulfill on lower ranks -  the only real barrier is synergy and credits. Which you will hit even with purchasing all resources. Of course if you want to purchase synergy as well - then $100 will give you something between 1 and 2 millions of synergy or 20 million credits. Considering that yesterday I finally started to upgrade Waz’got and Tai’kin and got them both to rank 8 with 500k and 100k synergy to spare respectively, I would say that free option will be much cheaper.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

This experiment doesn’t make sense. On one of my alts I just maxed out all normal ships with 1040 hours in game and 155 hours in battle. I haven’t touch the Ellydium tree till last week (last Sunday to be exact) and I have all resources to get Tharga to lvl 15.

You got all resources to get Thar’Ga to rank 15,even with those limit caps in place? I doubt that 350 to 700 Alien composite blocks are enough to get it to Rank 15.

Thar’Ga costs overall:

Thar’Ga’s Workshop blueprints - Credit cost in total: 61000000

Thar’Ga - Credit cost for 100% researched/unlocked ship in total: 326710000

Thar’Ga - Credit cost, including the Workshop blueprints in total: 383210000

Thar’Ga - Alien composite block - cost in total: 1950

Thar’Ga - Xenocrystal cost in total: 4243

Thar’Ga - Free synergy cost in total: 13607200

Thar’Ga Fighter structure in total: 10

Monocrystal in total: 25

Metal blank in total: 50

Graphite plate in total: 30

6 hours ago, Koromac said:

You got all resources to get Thar’Ga to rank 15,even with those limit caps in place? I doubt that 350 to 700 Alien composite blocks are enough to get it to Rank 15.

Thar’Ga costs overall:

Thar’Ga’s Workshop blueprints - Credit cost in total: 61000000

Thar’Ga - Credit cost for 100% researched/unlocked ship in total: 326710000

Thar’Ga - Credit cost, including the Workshop blueprints in total: 383210000

Thar’Ga - Alien composite block - cost in total: 1950

Thar’Ga - Xenocrystal cost in total: 4243

Thar’Ga - Free synergy cost in total: 13607200

Thar’Ga Fighter structure in total: 10

Monocrystal in total: 25

Metal blank in total: 50

Graphite plate in total: 30

I don’t want to unlock all modules, the task was to get it to rank 15.

Spoiler

screenshot-171127-122602.jpg.49619b34a7d76de3eb284b4e3c145345.jpg

As you can see that’s only 495 points more. I have 300 points available right there with the total cost of less than hundred xenocrystals and less than 200k synergy and 2.5 million credits.Considering I have over 2k xenocrystals on that account, I doesn’t seem to be a problem.

Spoiler

image.png.f6b85366b4a9b97b77eea2fb8b87bfb3.png

Hope it helps ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

PS. you don’t need free synergy to upgrade Ellydium ships if you play them and earn normal synergy that way.

4 hours ago, niripas said:

And before you start about ellydium node resources for Taikin and Waz’got:

I am out of gold, man! You need gold to get that crap!

2017-11-27.png.c6dc0ac69a976551275b0a9a02fca6f5.png