Expectation for patch 1.3.5

Ha I stole your title.

There isn’t actually an update yet. Xp

(But really tomorrow is Thursday and I need new content to drool over. Or maybe just a spoiler at the very least. :3

So far we have…

1. 3(+?) new Premium ships with various new abilities

2. New active (and maybe passive?) modules, including that guard one that takes control of all nearby enemy locks.

3. T5 Destroyers!!! (I hope.)

4. New OS features/mechanics?

5. New SQ features/mechanics?

6. New weapons???

7. Soon a new faction!!!

8. Prestige system.

9. Loot system redo.

10. ???

Title Denied.

Aw cmon. ;p

Wait so does that mean that it will be posted soon? X3

Aaand Rakza swoops in, kicking the fox up the rear

Time for proper input to this thread:

I’m assuming that the new premium ships are coming this update since Mr Cinammon has even said “soon, very soon” which usually very soon means right around the corner (hopefully not literally… not sure if insurance covers space ships crashing into my house) and which I’m pretty terrified to see how  rare the new parts are going to be considering how inflated the trophy search loot pool is right now.

Oh,and I’m hoping the beryllium and neodium requirements are going to be rolled back. 10 to 1 is just far too much for beryllium let alone neodium.

Ha I stole your title.

There isn’t actually an update yet. Xp

(But really tomorrow is Thursday and I need new content to drool over. Or maybe just a spoiler at the very least. :3

So far we have…

1. 3(+?) new Premium ships with various new abilities

2. New active (and maybe passive?) modules, including that guard one that takes control of all nearby enemy locks.

3. T5 Destroyers!!! (I hope.)

4. New OS features/mechanics?

5. New SQ features/mechanics?

6. New weapons???

7. Soon a new faction!!!

8. Prestige system.

9. Other cool thing.

10. ???

I think 1, 2, 5, 9, 10 are the only ones included in the new patch, pretty sure t5 destros were coming in may and the new faction was still in development, but who knows…the Devs have surprised us before with the t4 destro crazy fast release, so anything is possible :005j:

I edited 9 like right when you posted.

Would ya look at that

Would ya look at that

Looking at it right now

Xenons!

“Loot system redo” or “Other cool thing”? 

Hmm…

Loot system redo is the other cool thing. ;3

I don’t like the updates going like 1.3.4, 1.3.5, 1.3.6, 1.3.7… It makes you feel these updates are so tiny in content.

Funny thing: As FF got increases like 10.0 to 12.0 with just minor content(no real patchnotes meant with the numbers), the users blamed them. So don’t be focused on numbers. The content is important, not the number before it.

Or it could make no sense like minecraft. “We just released version 1.9, now get ready for 1.10!”