Exchange Galactic Standards for Xenochips

394212727__.jpg.483ad950636eec888b7841df4a9c915d.jpg

Pilots! UMC reports that Galactic Standards can now be exchanged for a special currency “Xenochips”.

A new stage for collecting the special game currency — Xenochips — opens from September 9 to October 20! For a limited time, special items in the in-game store can be bought with xenochips.

Xenochips are added to the game for a limited time, and after the end of the event they will be withdrawn from the game and from the accounts of all pilots. Make sure to spend your xenochips before the end of the event!

Sincerely,

Star Conflict Team

I had almost 2000 Xenochips in my pocket, but I spent most of them not knowing that the “Protazan cabin” additionally costs 2000 Xenochips. Why this information was hidden so well?

Right now your proposition is to buy 200 Xenochips for 27000 GS, so to buy the “Protazan cabin” I will have to spend 270000 GS?!? Madness!!!

I don’t want to be forced to buy another DLC with a regular non-Premium ship that is only level 16 ship and not useful in open-space nor PvE. Start adding some 17 level Premium ships as a DLCs. I will buy all, or at least most of them. Right now (offended by this event) I’m not willing to buy anything from Gaijin, even two missing ships (Polarbear and Palom) I’m still  planing to buy to have them all.

mit billig kommst hier nicht weit ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Update: now My 1825 Xenochips are disappeared LOL
Brief resuming of what happens:

1. I finish all 35 task Event but…
  2. During the Event I buy 2 seed-chips packs because I didn’t aware that must pay 2k for the Protazan cabin (as many others players)
  3. When I realize that the cabin cost 2k I start to sell resources almost always underprice (even paying 50% of taxes) because in hurry.
  4. During this time the x5 Xenochips pack becomes -50% discount. Because this I buy a 9.99€ GS bundle just to buy the x5 pack.
  5. I procede with point 3) + 4) because I calculate that I would made in time to buy cabin, according to the time given in STORE, but…
  6. Before the time for buy cabin exipres (5 days before to be exactly) the daily Xenochips tasks expires…
  7. Since I was without resources I ask help here in Forum asking if it possibile to extend the daily tasks for Xenochips along with the time for buying cabin exipres. No reply… yet.
  8. Ok. I understand that I lost ALL my resouces and even 10 euro for NOTHING so, I think, at least I have the sufficient Xenochips for buy a custom skin pack.
  9. I start the game today and my Xenochips are DISAPPEARED, even if the time for buyin cabin expires in 3 days and 7 hours (from now).
  10. LOL