Excavation Site No.6 delayed pop in

1. When viewing the map, large amounts of the level take extended periods of time to load.

2. For the entire playable area to be viewable when viewing the map.

3. When roaming the level and often when a large portion of the level was out of sight, opening the map would show a large amount of the level missing for several frames before loading in.

4. When playing on the map “Excavation Site No.6” viewing the map (pressing tab or respawning) will often show varying sizes of the level missing for a short period of time and will happen every time I view the map (tab). Another player has also attempted to recreate the issue without success so this may be linked to Hardware.

5. Often.

6. Video, screenshots and logs attached.

7. Not applicable.

8. Attached.

9. Not applicable.

10. Not applicable.

Screenshot of map during the bug

fj2zIyw.jpg

Video Evidence

I also wasn’t sure whether to make this as a seperate report or not given the presence of this level inside of the PvP mode “Fight Club” but there is a very easy Out of Bounds possible on this map.

[Excav_Site_Logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20496)[DxDiag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=20497)

Unable to reproduce on my PC

Hmm, well I’m not 100% sure what the is causing this then. When I was talking to someone else who couldn’t replicate it the key thing they mentioned is it could be GPU related (Mine is GeForce GTX 1050) but I guess it could be other things such as graphics drivers/CPU?

Also would it be possible to forward the OOB - rather not have people exploit it in PvP modes/grief with it.

I have weird flickering on that map too, like some kind of overlay is moving a bit too fast or maybe some kind of parallax is malfunctioning.

Accepted as SC-114525