"Evolution" missions in all ranks

The ellydium “evolution” mission needs to be available to all ranks 5+. Being required to play R15 just to rank up an r5 ship is super silly.

While you’re changing things, remove the “R15 only” missions too. Make them 13-15 again. I have 2 R15 ships that I fly and only one of them that I’m any good at. The rest are crap-ships that I just happen to have bought and never bothered to waste my life away leveling.

I thought you left ._.

19 minutes ago, EndeavSTEEL said:

I thought you left ._.

I did then I came back bc I was bored. What’s new, get over it.

26 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

I did then I came back bc I was bored. What’s new, get over it.

LOL well, isn’t that like saying I quit smoking right after you just smoked a cigarette? I mean, put a month between it then say that. XD

21 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

LOL well, isn’t that like saying I quit smoking right after you just smoked a cigarette? I mean, put a month between it then say that. XD

I had a lot of sh!t going on one week and needed to remove some distractions. Now I have buku free time and I’m bored as f*ck.

Look we’ve been through this before just accept the fact that until Star Citizen officially comes out or gives me non-scripted events, you’ll be stuck with me here.

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

you’ll be stuck with me here.

you’re saying that as though it is a bad thing,

I for one love your module ideas

14 minutes ago, evo888 said:

you’re saying that as though it is a bad thing,

I for one love your module ideas

I’m touched

DRFoxy, the game and forum wouldn’t be the same w/o you here ![:001:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png “:001:”)