Events

Just a quick one. I know times have come round where we have the chance to get weapons, the Shield Havoc, the Nyx event, etc.

But can we have an event for things like the Pirate Singularity Cannon, biomorph Turbophasers, the Hunter cannon and such?

Christmas are coming. So there will be event. Also devs said that they will make some event for special weapons if im correct.

I doubt it. Events are hold for unique weaponry, pirate singularity is reskin of singularity cannon, turbophasers are slower version of plasma gun, hunter and predator cannon are phaser and flux phaser.

Yes but they said about existing weapons I think. But i might be wrong. :slight_smile:

Yes but they said about existing weapons I think. But i might be wrong. :slight_smile:

Mr. Summer weapons, I think.

I can’t discuss this topic before patch :slight_smile:

You clever bast…! I know some of suggestions might be coming in this patch but you cant tell about that. :smiley:

I can’t discuss this topic before patch :slight_smile:

I look forward. :slight_smile:

Well it seems the patch will be soon. I just hope “soon” doesn’t mean in a matter of weeks. XD

I’d like to see some fun events, like a chance to dust off some of our early ships, like a T1 only event, or a unguided missiles only event, the Bugsy Malone event…