Event contest "Ellydium Theta: Beyond the horizon"

zvezdy-kosmos-space-planet.thumb.jpg.bc4

“Ellydium” corporation has spotted a group of pirates, who crossed Crystalids’ borders! She recruits the most courageous hunters in her ranks and is ready to pay a good price for the head of each pirate. These pirates are mercenaries, belonging to all the other three sides of Star Conflict, and one of the most dangerous criminals in known space.

For the first time, not only hunters, but also pirates will participate in our new contest (pirates will receive a +1 point for each killed hunter). Pirate, who killed the largest number of hunters, is the winner among pirates.

Game Modes: PvP, SCL and Sector Conquest.

How it will work:

• Capture screenshots at the moment of killing and results after battle.
  • Screenshots must be posted in a Special Thread and must be under a spoiler

Registration

For registration, it is enough to write your ingame nickname in This Topic. By applying you automatically become not only the hunter of the Ellidium Corporation, but also the target for pirates.

The list of pirates is formed pilots with lowest carma points. The selection will be made from the first place and lower, with necessary agreement to be in it from the pilot. A total of 40 pilots can be represented in the list. The list of “pirates” will be published on the day of the end of registration.

Registration will end on March 22 at 18:00 UTC! Then special Topic for Screenshots will be created alongside with list of targets for the hunters.

Hunter Rewards:

• First Place - 1500 GS from Nova corp + 120 xenocrystals
  • Second Place - 80 xenocrystals

Best Pirate Reward - 100 xenocrystals

The event will be held from March 22 to March 29. Good luck, mercenaries!

This is event is nice, but fail. 1) No reward for the other 37 participants. Why?
2) No second pirate winner?!
3) Good luck to those good pilots to find one of the non 40…

I’ll write my name, i might get lucky in the 4-5 pvp battles i’ll do this weekend.

5 hours ago, Lord_Xenon said:

This is event is nice, but fail. 1) No reward for the other 37 participants. Why?
2) No second pirate winner?!
3) Good luck to those good pilots to find one of the non 40…

It’s nice enough that NOVA are ready to give out 300 xenos and 1500gs, no?

21 hours ago, CptDoss said:

It’s nice enough that NOVA are ready to give out 300 xenos and 1500gs, no?

I don’t think they are the ones paying…

On 3/18/2017 at 8:57 AM, millanbel said:

I don’t think they are the ones paying…

Hunter Rewards:

• First Place - 1500 GS from Nova corp + 120 xenocrystals

Maybe just the GS.