European looking for casual/newbie friendly corporation...

That doesn’t have requirements like “must use team speak” or “play daily” tacked on.

I’ve been playing the game on and off for about half a year very casually and have one rank 6 ship (in a faction i’m currently not “contracted” with)…

Currently playing more then i used to and are starting to enjoy it more, so been thinking about finding a nice, mature, laid back and helpful corporation to interact with.

At the moment i’m trying to do those “open world” contact missions (failing horribly because can’t afford upgrades past green)

Little bit about me:

I’m male, soon to turn 40, living in northern Europe.

Not a massive pvp fan but i can enjoy a game here and there.

If for some reason someone here finds this appealing, lets have a chat. :slight_smile:

Why are you looking for a corp if you don’t want to use TS? I don’t understand your objectives

I think many corps will ask you to come on TS for squadding etc

TeamSpeak is used for better gameplay experience. Instead of typing to you what you need to do, or where the enemies are at, I can just tell you by speaking.

Infernal Blaze requires you to have TeamSpeak, but we are laid back. We don’t ask that you play daily, only that you login once every 30 days (seems fair - we all have lives outside the game).

If you’re interested, feel free to apply to our forums

Fine. :) 

I have ADHD. And because of that i can’t use voice coms because i get embarrassed and frustrated at how stupid i sound speaking English (everyone else being fine with it doesn’t matter). Obviously there’s more to it then that but i’d have to write an essay to explain it and that’s just not happening. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to get over it in other games i’ve played by forcing myself to use it, but ultimately it just gets the opposite effect…

So yeah, that’s why.

That’s very understandable! However using TS does not mean using a microphone :slight_smile: Sometimes I also cannot talk due to personal reasons. But I still come on TS muted in order to listen to what my corpmates have to say.

The other thing you could do, is put your microphone on push-to-talk and only speak when really necessary, for example if you need help.

thats why I actually started TS, to be able to exercise english.

however, i am not sure, how attention deficite is correlating here, i think the aspergians would object :smiley:

but if you are not a pvp fan anyway, it might not be such a problem in a more pve oriented corp i guess ts isn’t that important, or is it…

still, my advice, since i got my own set of stuff: conquer your fears.

Fine. :) 

I have ADHD. And because of that i can’t use voice coms because i get embarrassed and frustrated at how stupid i sound speaking English (everyone else being fine with it doesn’t matter). Obviously there’s more to it then that but i’d have to write an essay to explain it and that’s just not happening. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried to get over it in other games i’ve played by forcing myself to use it, but ultimately it just gets the opposite effect…

So yeah, that’s why.

No pressure. You don’t have to chat, but we are focusing on being social with one another in the game and out. We are an actual community made up of different types of gamers. We are sorta small right now, but working on changing that with some changes being made in Administration, but overall you don’t HAVE to speak to be in TeamSpeak. We have several people who just type instead of speak.

Feel free to join us if you’d like. Right now though, TS Servers are getting hacked across the board…so if the server just randomly shuts down…that’s probably why. Waiting for TS to release a patch that will fix the exploit.

I embarrasse myself all the time…you’ll get used to it. Im usualy very silent… (but violent) ask my fellow owls… Accept yourself… :stuck_out_tongue: Because somepeople are really disgrace on someone eyes but others wont see it as such, so keep in mind of diversity of obervers. And after all, observers do not matter. Join us! :smiley: