error on conquest mode

hi everyone,

i’m here because i can’t join in a conquest battle. but i don’t know why 

when i try to join a battle in conquest mode, the game give me an error ( i can’t say exactly whats it says in english, because my client is in portuguese. but i belive that is something like: error on battle manager: location is not avaliabe)

a few hours ago, i have joined in a battle, but its just this time, after and before that, i get the same problem. 

i hope someone can help me.

thanks, and sorry my bad english XD

Conquest battle available only for corporation members. Or you try to join to a bad rank battle.

Read this please

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, SuDoKu said:

Conquest battle available only for corporation members. Or you try to join to a bad rank battle.

i’m from Corporation GRAND, the problem is that message “location not avaliable”. i do not understand what that mean’s

On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 4:49 AM, Skula1975 said:

Read this please

sorry, i’m new on the fórum XD. when conquest mode load again i will take a screenshot of the menssage

13 hours ago, Hellyaah said:

i’m from Corporation GRAND, the problem is that message “location not avaliable”. i do not understand what that mean’s

You can go to conquest battle, if your dreadnought be stationed at a proper sector. And i haven’t more idea.

10 hours ago, SuDoKu said:

You can go to conquest battle, if your dreadnought be stationed at a proper sector. And i haven’t more idea.

ok, now i’m starting to understand XD how that work’s? what should be the proper sector? can i do something about where the dreadnought will be stationed? 

sorry ask to much questions, i just trying to understand well the game XD