Epic music for epic losses

Hi all,

Another video of me playing alone and losing games :frowning: since I don’t mind uploading games where you did good but unfortunately you lose because the enemies are just better.

I really love the epic music for this kind of videos. The game audio is not muted, but reduced because for some reason it got desync at half the game.

Anyway enjoy!

After these two last testing videos with music, I will be uploading wolfpack squad gameplay, with more music!

Minion-Amazed-Expression-In-Despicable-M

Minion-Amazed-Expression-In-Despicable-M

I like that you liked it  :yes_yes:

After these two last testing videos with music, I will be uploading wolfpack squad gameplay , with more music!

Revealing squad secrets?

I like that you liked it  :yes_yes:

awesome, now show me Wolf’s build!

The rage in the first game   :lol:

Revealing squad secrets?

They all have a Mecha Rakza equiped with a baguette ready to slap them if they fail.

Well yes I was a bit upset with my team.

Here is the Wolf Mk2 build. Implants are not specific, so you can adjust them. With the current assault buff, it will be even better.

4se6mt.png

Here is the Wolf Mk2 build. Implants are not specific, so you can adjust them. With the current assault buff, it will be even better.

Imo the Electronic Guidance is not necessary, I would change it for a Proton Wall if you are using R2 Fed or Horizon if you are using R2 Jericho.

With the recent buff the spread is even less, so even the RoF ammo is not being a deal in assault rails.

hehe thought the same. xD

interesting in the end tho, after the match finished, almost if i heard collecting loot :smiley:

i like it if videos also cover losses, even bad gameplay or mistakes or epic fails, only showing rambogames is boring, i still hoped you would win the second one :smiley:

Imo the Electronic Guidance is not necessary, I would change it for a Proton Wall if you are using R2 Fed or Horizon if you are using R2 Jericho.

With the recent buff the spread is even less, so even the RoF ammo is not being a deal in assault rails.

With EG you have rapid fire gauss. I prefer it because the proton just is useful against an ECM, while EG is always useful.

hehe thought the same. xD

interesting in the end tho, after the match finished, almost if i heard collecting loot :smiley:

i like it if videos also cover losses, even bad gameplay or mistakes or epic fails, only showing rambogames is boring, i still hoped you would win the second one :smiley:

The sound got desynced at the end of the game, like 2 seconds or so. I don’t know why really, but since I was using music over the game sound, I don’t care  :taunt:

4se6mt.png

thx, will test it in t5

The sound got desynced at the end of the game, like 2 seconds or so. I don’t know why really, but since I was using music over the game sound, I don’t care  :taunt:

Ah, so it was the bomb :smiley: not the loot :crazy:

thx, will test it in t5

The build works even better in the Tiger Mk2. Don’t know about the lions. I haven’t played them.

Used something similar on lion 1, it did well. However, lion 2’s bonuses are better for gauss