Entry 90 — Path to the apex of evolution

31ace751addbe0b0e8f208ba8120.jpg

Pilots! We continue to share the latest changes that will appear on the game servers in the upcoming updates. 

Today we will tell you about the new research stage of the Ellydium destroyer Ze’Ta.

The destroyer was designed using the latest advances in the development of crystalline technology. Incredible offensive and defensive power makes the destroyer almost invincible!

The ship’s unique feature is a remotely controlled special crystalline swarm, created under the personal guidance of doctors Matthew Gilmore and Conrad Dimeni. This is a true weapon of retribution! Mankind’s sword of vengeance, forged by employees of the corporation “Ellydium”!

In the near future, the second special module of the destroyer “Balanced Swarm” , which allows you to switch the swarm to defence, attack and hunting, will become available. 

The new active module “Devastator beam" forms destructive zones in the areas where it hits enemy ships. 

A transport module “Jump system Kapkan” allows you to move the ship in space, leaving behind the pursuers.

The wait is almost over! Stay tuned, and see you in space!

“Balanced swarm”? Oh man, I sure hope so.

But good to see that my prediction was right, the special modules will just be variations of the swarm, with it doing different things, current one seems to be more defensive, upcoming one will be the in the middle, so the next one will be offensive, now to recover the resources after I got Pilgrim…

Why do you need a pilgrim?

Ze’Ta easily breaks up human ships, and is able to move 8-10 Km forward (Tai’Kin).

I like the new F module very much. It will be useful for the total destruction of players in the star conflict.

I already fly on 8 beers + “Jump system Kapkan” Star Wars I coming and the balance is destroyed by the destroyer XD

Finally! I hope it will be next week. Anyway, this appearance looks better in my opinion than current one. It seems that special module won’t be that vulnerable anymore but also we will have module layout similar to Tyrant in this one. I can’t wait to see buffs of new special module.

11 minutes ago, STALOWY said:

For the sake of collecting ships I guess. At least that’s why I manufactured this ship.

The new Ze’Ta: At’Ez! ‘It’s just the Ze’Ta but backwards!’

I also feel like I’m either going to hate or love the module layout. No in between. It just looks weird.

perhaps you have not understood the update will make it even more destructive than it already is. prepare the blasphemies !! : D

1 hour ago, STALOWY said:

Had nothing better to spend resources on, and thus went from 500 to 0 monos just like that, fun times.

If it is actually tilted on its side like in the image there will be problems.

This is not ok.

It would be a great development if the swarm could have a function to automatically retrieve containers within normal reach. In actual life that is one of the features we would design into real world swarm type technology - retrieval.

I happen to enjoy Open Space!

What do you think about this idea pilots?

I don’t know about other Pilots but I have a suspicion that fidgety thumbs cause accidental engagement of the ‘teleportation sphere’ resulting in too many  ‘close encounters’ with asteroids and derelicts. How about allowing pilots to customize keys for these unique modules, instead of just using spacebar-up?  

Thanks!

44 minutes ago, Thorkarn said:

It would be a great development if the swarm could have a function to automatically retrieve containers within normal reach. In actual life that is one of the features we would design into real world swarm type technology - retrieval.

I happen to enjoy Open Space!

What do you think about this idea pilots?

I think the idea needs a post [Here](< base_url >/index.php?/forum/294-open-space/)

5 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

The new Ze’Ta: At’Ez! ‘It’s just the Ze’Ta but backwards!’

I also feel like I’m either going to hate or love the module layout. No in between. It just looks weird.

I see 1 module on top, one on bottom and one on each side. The tilted thing is the capacitor.

_ IT IS ALREADY POWERFUL !!! _
Making it even more powerful will destabilize the PVE and the PVP totally !!!  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

you will kill the game by making it invincible!
I will put your scientists Frankestein out, you already have a serial killer, to put it even more powerful it’s madness!

I have seen this ship evolve into a PVE mission, it destroys everything in its path and many players have nothing but nuts to put on their teeth, for example at the mission fires, how many times I saw a big level 22 in the evening this stuff this mission all alone, it is already too powerful with these 3 hulls and you want to make it even more powerful ???  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

You’ll scrap the game with that!  ![:01515:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01515.png “:01515:”)

8 hours ago, Highlanderius said:

_ IT IS ALREADY POWERFUL !!! _
Making it even more powerful will destabilize the PVE and the PVP totally !!!  ![:(:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/(.png “:(:”)

you will kill the game by making it invincible!
I will put your scientists Frankestein out, you already have a serial killer, to put it even more powerful it’s madness!

I have seen this ship evolve into a PVE mission, it destroys everything in its path and many players have nothing but nuts to put on their teeth, for example at the mission fires, how many times I saw a big level 22 in the evening this stuff this mission all alone, it is already too powerful with these 3 hulls and you want to make it even more powerful ???  ![:00:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/00.png “:00:”)

You’ll scrap the game with that!  ![:01515:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01515.png “:01515:”)

My Ze’ta cannot even hold a  candle for proper Sirius in PvE…

image.png.cd8a7ea8e1b2aa6db1987281a92ab1ac.jpg

Also I think you are trolling a little - Ze’ta is flexible, but for PvE there are currently better options. For PvP? Kill the swarm and Ze’ta loses half of its abilities. 

Not only that but that ship alone being among the highest resource sinks should make it able to dish out some punishment once completed, and of course in the right hands.

And very soon there will be only destroyers sending swarms at each other and doing pewepew from distance. 

my ze’ta is already shooting at 11,800m

the destruction of the swarm does not make a difference for me because I fight contact (hooking the player - escape - punching the player) first F no more i no use shield and turret swarm

Niripy XD scren-shot i show Zhen in 1M SH i lost nick but is OP sytuation ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Ze’Ta is a highly meta and situational kind of ship, it may be strong in some aspects but its far from unkillable or OP, just different than other destroyers that have a more linear approach to destro playstyles.

Tilted At’Ez still looks really bad in my opinion.

And don’t get me started on module placement. The asymmetrical design really chaps my khakis.

Why cant human engineers make good looking ships anymore? I dont want to fly a tumor ffs.

6 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Why cant human engineers make good looking ships anymore? I dont want to fly a tumor ffs.

I’d fly a tumor if it looked like a tumor. This just looks like a backwards tilted Ze’Ta. Backwards is fine, but tilted? Nah.