Enough with the secrets!

So, this is a difficult one… today, during a chat with a fellow player, i found out, there are some very ominous modules, that some people just have and some others don’t.

Unknown.png.a848caa0afb5889ae2cedeb76f38ebea.png

If you know, what those are, how to optain them, where they are coming from and if there are more, Please tell everyone in this thread.

![:p](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/004.png “:p”)

13 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Why do i have this feeling, that you know more than you are telling us again?

19 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

9 minutes ago, Flash0914 said:

Why do i have this feeling, that you know more than you are telling us again?

Because he has.

![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

no but srly, i wonder if it’s just a bug or they are somehow testing a new multipurpose module

4 minutes ago, Rakza said:

Because he has.

You aswell?

Full disclosure: it was originally an active module that dropped for the Spike R17 interceptor. But it was bugged to oblivion, so the devs abandoned it and left it in players’ inventories to rot. It will kill ships that hit objects with it, just like any other warp will. However, some ships, like guards, can nullify collision damage and are able to use it offensively. Most ships just use it to quickly dodge incoming fire, as you can still maneuver while under its effect.

45 second cool down.

Just now, Flash0914 said:

You aswell?

No, and I don’t really care.

Fun fact: you can equip it on destros. It warps you 2km forward with 40s cd.

It should still drop in Sorting Facility I think, in the sector where Project 1011 modules are. It should be removed rather soon along with non-functional Destroyer Weapon (looks like Brokk’s laser, does absolutely nothing) and Mining Laser (same thing)

That’s confirming the complains I’ve received.

Some players should learn that crime isn’t paying

2 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Full disclosure: it was originally an active module that dropped for the Spike R17 interceptor. But it was bugged to oblivion, so the devs abandoned it and left it in players’ inventories to rot. It will kill ships that hit objects with it, just like any other warp will. However, some ships, like guards, can nullify collision damage and are able to use it offensively. Most ships just use it to quickly dodge incoming fire, as you can still maneuver while under its effect.

45 second cool down.

how does someone get this mysterious device?

1 hour ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

45 second cool down.

gravilaso “collision damage immunity” doesn’t protect you from collision with this module , tried it and died for it .

Emergency Stasis System from Elly ships works quite well with the Device. Not enough useful in battles, but its something. If manage to hit any target, its almost a garanteed kill, with exception of destroyers, ships with colition compensator or the implant R9 that prevents direct hull damage.

2 hours ago, evo888 said:

how does someone get this mysterious device?

Sorting facility.

2 hours ago, dreamer78 said:

gravilaso “collision damage immunity” doesn’t protect you from collision with this module , tried it and died for it .

Should be fixed now. I’ve seen several people use it and not die.

1 hour ago, Daughtarn said:

Emergency Stasis System from Elly ships works quite well with the Device. Not enough useful in battles, but its something. If manage to hit any target, its almost a garanteed kill, with exception of destroyers, ships with colition compensator or the implant R9 that prevents direct hull damage.

That too

so what do the other two devices do, the destroyer weapon and mining beam?

6 minutes ago, evo888 said:

so what do the other two devices do, the destroyer weapon and mining beam?

One doesn’t work. The other is just a laser.

11 hours ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

One doesn’t work. The other is just a laser.

k, umm, what ship is the mining beam for

for some mining ship i guess Kappa

6 hours ago, evo888 said:

k, umm, what ship is the mining beam for

For the Endeavour, if you find Oil in Space.