English voice-overs are kind of bad sometimes

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | The voice-over for the tutorial mission speaks very rigidly, almost as if they are unfamiliar with how English sentences are formed. |
| What you expected to see | I expected to hear a well-spoken, preferably native English-speaking voice-over during the literal first thing that new English players see when they start the game. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | The tutorial mission. |
| Problem details |

VoiceBad1.png.210dfda64740dc35750a83e5b92d41d7.png

Screenshot 1: “Use the channel 9” should be “Use channel 9” Generic wording concern.

VoiceBad2.png.f4be1f495ff9a36a5a47dfa5e92b08c8.png
Screenshot 2: This one makes me laugh every time because of how bad it is. “We are receiving your coordinates-- aLaRm !”

VoiceBad3.png.3dfd51c123d85e35bf29cd182e3cdf35.png
Screenshot 3: This is by far the most broken voice-over. It sounds like they have never spoken English before and are just sounding out words at random intervals.

|
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

These voice-over clips would be VERY easy and cheap to fix, with a proper English-speaker. You happen to have a game full of them, so I recommend a contest among the English-speaking community to re-create the voice-overs for much of the game, to both make the quality of the NPC voices better, and to involve them in the game to a greater extent.

The contest could include scripts for various scenarios, as well as vocal requirements, such as gruff pirates, direct and commanding tones, or informative PvE introductory voice-overs.

Accepted as SC-114943