Engineers get no points for doing their job.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | Engineers no longer get rewarded with objective points for playing their part in teams, repairing hull points (both with modules and Eclipse Launchers) and restoring shields. |
| What you expected to see | Respect for the team players that save lives and keep teammates alive so they in turn can be able to do their jobs. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | Whenever you launch a PVE mission, regardless of time & map. |
| Problem details | In PVE missions, playing as an Engineer; using Eclipse Launchers and Engineer active modules – on friendlies – that restore hull and shield points yield no objective points in the match as they do in both PVP and CO-OP matches.
Occurs only in PVE missions. PVP and CO-OP matches reward players as per usual. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

PS: I am attaching game logs in which 18:56 - 19:19 I was playing as Engineer in a PVE mission, in which I use the Eclipse Launcher and active modules to restore my teammate’s shields & hull points.

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17619)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17620)

On 11/9/2018 at 9:54 PM, Valcury said:

[game.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17619)

[game.net.log](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17620)

Please archive and attach all log folder

8 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Please archive and attach all log folder

Here’s the entire log folder for that time period.

[2018.11.09 16.24.41.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17628)
And here is the entire logs folder of the game.
[logs.rar](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17629)

Accepted as 0101669