engineer

is empire or federation better for engineer?

Different playstyles, but Empire.

Feds = squishy, but can keep up with team easier

Emps = tanky slow selfish healer

Feds = squishy, but can keep up with team easier

Emps = tanky slow selfish healer

>healer

>selfish

are you high?

>healer

>selfish

are you high?

Selfish in meaning of not enough speed to keep up with team.

But when the battle turns into a siege, the empire engineer will last a lot longer.  It’s essentially a healing guard.

But when the battle turns into a siege, the empire engineer will last a lot longer.  It’s essentially a healing guard.

Far superior to the Guards, considering they have roughly 10k more hp… + heals…

I went down both imperial and federation engineers lines up to T4, they both have their ups and downs but in the end i feel that Imperial engineers are better because they’ve got way more survivability and damage output while federate ones rely too much on your team and can never be on the front line…

makes me think fed recon is better than emp recon too, because the name of the game for engineers is survivability, and the name of the game for recons is don’t get  caught.

makes me think fed recon is better than emp recon too, because the name of the game for engineers is survivability, and the name of the game for recons is don’t get  caught.

Fed Recons have a bigger shield that they can use. However, current shield mechanics are a complete failure, making armour Fed and Empire ships the sole viable vessels in the entire game.

I like both, playing the fed one as a fighter actually works, moving a lot, staying with the team, auras always on…

I like both, playing the fed one as a fighter actually works, moving a lot, staying with the team, auras always on…

How’s your energy pool doing?

How’s your energy pool doing?

Fine, I have more regen than afterburner use, and I have a purple Emitter, I never have energy problems.

Fine, I have more regen than afterburner use, and I have a purple Emitter, I never have energy problems.

Yep, with energy emitter its never a problem :smiley: Specially on anaconda, that ship has energy usage reduction

Yep, with energy emitter its never a problem :smiley: Specially on anaconda, that ship has energy usage reduction

I’m using Alligator MK3 because of the increased heals, so I heal more even if I spend more per aura.

Free versions In T2 and T3, Empire is hands down better, Feds engineer role doesn’t get developed “properly” to gain its benefits until T4 (or Alligator mk3, Prem T3)

In T4/T5 in small matches of 1v1-4v4 plus bots Empire will win most of the time due to the nature of the small games

In T3 i pick Alligater Mk3 over Styx in 90% of situations, it is just has way-way more impact on overall game, than a slow bunker Styx.

In T3 i pick Alligater Mk3 over Styx in 90% of situations, it is just has way-way more impact on overall game, than a slow bunker Styx.

P2W? I mean… if it’s substantially better than even the Anaconda…

P2W? I mean… if it’s substantially better than even the Anaconda…

It is as much P2W as Nukem or DE, which are not p2win at all.

For f2p pilots, take a styx

It is as much P2W as Nukem or DE, which are not p2win at all.

The bonuses are substantially better, the stats, as well… Whereas the DE has similar stats to the Nukem. Due to the new slot layout, some Premium ships are CONSIDERABLY more powerful than their free counterparts.