Engineer Octopus attack drones; only 1 instead of the usual 2 deploy

I post this in invasion because i noticed it first in that game mode but it also happens in pvp, pve,… When I deploy the standard attack drones in the missile slot only 1 drone appears instead of the usual 2 drones. I might have missed a patch note but It used to be 2 drones, no? This problem is happening when playing with the octopus with the option vanguard combat drones. An other player with exact the same build doesnt seem to have the same issue as me and just has 2 drones pop out when deploying the standard attack drones of the missile slot. 

So what is this? A bug? Is only 1 drone supposed to deploy?

I post this in invasion because i noticed it first in that game mode but it also happens in pvp, pve,… When I deploy the standard attack drones in the missile slot only 1 drone appears instead of the usual 2 drones. I might have missed a patch note but It used to be 2 drones, no? This problem is happening when playing with the octopus with the option vanguard combat drones. An other player with exact the same build doesnt seem to have the same issue as me and just has 2 drones pop out when deploying the standard attack drones of the missile slot. 

So what is this? A bug? Is only 1 drone supposed to deploy?

You have to click it twice ?   Only 1 drops at a time and then you can drop the second 1.   One way to check is when you are not sure if both have deployed is click again and you should get a notification that you have deployed all available drones.   

Has this always been like this? also for the T3 engis? I never noticed

Lol. Yeah. It launches one at a time with a max of two. You used to be able to launch as many as you wanted, but that got OP fast. Also quite the waste of time when there was a JLRF around. XD

Has this always been like this? also for the T3 engis? I never noticed

I has an episode in a battle recently I spawned with an engineer that I equiped with EM torpedos instead of my usual attack drones and I right clicked to release and ended up firing off a EM torpedo right up a LRF butt…  that so happen to be directly in front of me  :01313:       

In an engineer that are 4 module buttons that I automatically push upon spawn. 

Shield, Hull, energy and attack drones  :fed001:

Well if its supposed to be like this i have to pay better attention and then this topic may be closed, thanks for the fast responses!