Energy converter in defence contract

In PVE defence contract, when spawn cruise, energy converter module not make damage in all parts of cruise (only damage turrets and engine), weapon without explosion damage in all parts then also energy converter must damage in all point.

4 hours ago, LoSconosciuto said:

In PVE defence contract, when spawn cruise, energy converter module not make damage in all parts of cruise (only damage turrets and engine), weapon without explosion damage in all parts then also energy converter must damage in all point.

Not a bug.

You just don’t know how to use it!

You can even kill a destroyer with it!

Let’s start with some basics.

20 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Hide contents

Lol destroyers are pitifully easy to kill these days. Just gotta catch them distracted and blast their mods.

And if you have EC just torp yourself while next to them and running converter. I’ve gotten 200k damage from one torp once.

Best use for energy converter is always taking high damage while invulnerable. Whether it be via your own damage (torps/doomsdays) or via aggroing multiple targets. In an ECM or Command, if you sit on a destroyer and activate EC with your special, it reflects all damage with its internal multiplier, and you take none. The Spiral is my favorite ship to use with EC because of the invulnerability projector. Warp gate up close to a destroyer, then activate EC, launch an EM torp, then go invulnerable. It will deal the base torp damage, plus a reflection for what damage it -would have- done to you during invulnerable. The thing though, is that if you keep the EC beam on the center of the target for longer than one pulse, it will multiply the damage it does by x2 every second until it runs out. Up to x4 initial damage on the final pulse.

12 hours ago, Koromac said:

Not a bug.

I know how use it… I use since it exist…

I not write that not work ever, I wirte that not work on all point of cruise in pve defence contract , while the normal weapon make damage on cruise in all point of it…

what is the connection with destroyer?

Next time, first read and after write

8 hours ago, LoSconosciuto said:

Next time, first read and after write

First, learn how to post a proper Bug report and also provide Logs.