Enemy Team Disconnects, but Match doesn't End.

So I waited in queue for about 3 minutes and was tossed into a Tier 5, 2v2 team battle game with no bots.

The two enemy players (who have already been reported in-game) disconnected and… my teammate and I were left sitting there. For 10 minutes. The only game objective was to eliminate the enemy team, and there was nobody left to eliminate.

The match ended in a draw, leaving us with no loot, and terrible cash rewards.

If the entire enemy team leaves, shouldn’t the match end in victory for the players who stay?

Agreed.

I never heard of this happening before. 

I really think this smells of a bug. 

If you can please make a detailed report about, because as you said, that should be the case. There is no reason to be left in the game when the game should have ended. 

Hmmm, i have disconnected a lot due to internet and it wouldn’t let me back in the game.

I do agree though, if they disconnect, they lose. 

bULYj0G.jpg

Cuz u too strong!

This is outrageous. I want immediate victory, if all players disconnect. I thought the game worked like this… Yet another fail…

All enemy fools disconnected from the battle.

Victory! Sector Captured.

Want to see this…

+1

Yep, looks like they are exploiting some hidden bug where the game goes into “Tie” and no one gets rewards except for some synergy. Yikes. 

Yep, looks like they are exploiting some hidden bug where the game goes into “Tie” and no one gets rewards except for some synergy. Yikes. 

JP, I think that only happens on Team Battle, because there are no other objectives for players to complete. Statue of Librotys picture shows a game of Beacon Hunt, which should end with their victory because they are doing the objectives.

JP, I think that only happens on Team Battle, because there are no other objectives for players to complete. Statue of Librotys picture shows a game of Beacon Hunt, which should end with their victory because they are doing the objectives.

Yeah, we won that match. But still, it was an extra minute of playing when we already knew we were going to win.

Yeah, we won that match. But still, it was an extra minute of playing when we already knew we were going to win.

Yeah, see that would have made me MAD. Should be an auto-win function when entire team disconnects. 

Hey, remember, this is a side effect of small games. Probably no one foresaw this happening in the first place. 

Yeah, see that would have made me MAD. Should be an auto-win function when entire team disconnects. 

Hey, remember, this is a side effect of small games. Probably no one foresaw this happening in the first place. 

Probably. That’s why a bug report is a Good Thing.