end gamme

veiled personally I think the game has lost its interest seen that there is little grouped penalties when a esquade one climbs are not as serv has nothing to do …

I’m in a corporation not bad, but since the penalty fee of esquades more persone not group the game gets solo except for pve …

it is very domageable …

I think I end up , like most longtime players.

this game have a bright future, but rather that the teamplay Developed and marry the player has to make a group, we pushed to play alone …

resulting in a single solo game shoot …

damage that the way of longtime players have no value …

concurence will benefit …

There will be a botched attempt at end game content on thursday.

Release early, release often, etc.  The devs suck at the game and the super testers are too good.  It’s not a matter of if it’s botched, it’s how soon it’s patched.  We know it will be “botched” because it cannot be tested in the “real world.”  The two biggest problems are that it will not be fixed for a week, and we(not me, corp members) will rant and rave over a weekend while the devs are having their weekend.  Depending on the patch notes, I could try to find a corp to join for free loyalty and GS.  On that point we already know it’s botched.

The devs really should pick a different day for patches so hotfixes could be applied before the weekend.