Empire, Federation, Jericho

Help me please. What is most popular organization: Empire, Federation or Jericho ???

I’ll be grateful for your reply.  :012j:

Whatever. It has no influence on your game experience.

Play all ships and switch contracts when you reach the cooldown for all of them in your current faction. No consequence whatsoever in doing so.

players are free to play, combine all races and are not limited by ship selection and contracts.

You can fullfill contracts with ships from another race as well

Yeah it has no influence on your gameplay until you join a corp and that corp fights in Sector Conquest in order to gain territory for a particular faction.

That said, Jericho is still the best, because that’s who Gates of Darkness (my corp) are fighting for :wink:

Jericho for LRF’s, Guards and ECM’s, Federation for Tacklers and Engineers, Empire for gunships.

Yay, you can change anytime. So take Jericho, because Fed is bornig democratic pussies, Empire is totalitarian, dusty bureoracy, and Jericho is cool cyborg rebel avengers. 

Jericho for LRF’s, Guards and ECM’s, Federation for Tacklers and Engineers, Empire for gunships.

Not true at all. Empire LRFs are extremely effective when used correctly (ask Tillo). Federation guards can often out-tank jericho guards when using adaptive builds and paired with a good team. Empire ECM’s can be more effective than Jerry ECM’s (just look at the Storm Viking). Jericho tacklers are also very good. The Katana AE is a fantastic tackler in T3, and the Sawtooth I’ve heard is amazing in T4 (or seccon). Empire engineers can’t be left out. They are extremely tanky, and are fantastic ships. Fed gunships are also great (cruise gunships, or highly maneuverable bubble gunships).

well,i think that’s off topic. I mean, the question he asked tends to indicate he thought he had to choose one to the detriment of the others. Which is untrue as we told him.

This thread is gonna turn into yet another one comparing the ships.

But i want to stress the important message for a newcomer : Try every sides, every ship’s roles. Have a few hundred pvp games testing everything.

The only thing to consider by switching contracts is the loyalty you collect for unlocking your mk3 weapons and modules. And that can’t be an issue for a newcomer. This will come afterward.

Also fully synergized every ship. It increases your fleet strength which in turn increases synergy gain making it easier to level up later ships.

Also go here for more information:

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdQ20mgJrVmL0wLMKHqw-w?app=desktop&persist_app=1

Honestly I would suggest Jerico because gates really is a good group. I am a corp jumper, and I would say that as of yet I would suggest they would be the nicest bunch for a new pilot.

Infact they are having an awsome closed tournament right now for DLC…

To answer the question more directly, each faction offers vastly different playstyles, and it will take several hundred games to figure out which faction you like the playstyle with the most. After those few hundred games, you should spend close to a thousand or two games learning the ins and outs of that faction’s gameplay in order to be ready to move on beyond T3 into T4/T5.

My recommendation is spend lots of time in T1 and T2 learning how to play with all the roles, and spend lots of time in T3 refining your skills and beginning to focus on one faction. (If you wish to only focus on one). I have found that each faction offers different roles that I enjoy more than the other faction that offers that role, and I use a mix of all 3 factions in some way or another.

Honestly I would suggest Jerico because gates really is a good group. I am a corp jumper, and I would say that as of yet I would suggest they would be the nicest bunch for a new pilot.

Infact they are having an awsome closed tournament right now for DLC…

What is your point ? There is no link between a corporation and the factions ingame… Unless you’re speaking about roleplay.

Choose Alien faction. dey da best

No matter which faction you choose, you can unlock the equipment and ships of all other factions.

Since my early days I prefere Empire, because of the one true Emperor :012j: