Empire/Federation Guards attacking me

I have positive Karma, but the Empire and Federation guards still attack me on sight. I have not tested this with the Jericho guards, because I have not unlocked any Jericho sectors yet. Please help, this is getting super annoying and I’m losing a lot of credits.

| Error report |
| Describe problem and what you saw | The Station Guards (Empire and Federation) are attacking me on sight (I didn’t attack them) even though I have positive Karma, and have never had negative Karma. (This has happened in ALL sectors controlled by the Empire and Federation |
| What you expected to see | Since I have positive Karma, I thought that I could travel through these sectors without being attacked. |
| Conditions in which error reproduce | This is happening in all sectors |
| Problem details | I have not yet unlocked Jericho sectors, so I do not know if they would attack me. |
| Frequency of reproduction | always |
| Time of bug |   |

Please read this 

logs and screenshot needed

22 hours ago, King_Matthias said:

I have positive Karma, but the Empire and Federation guards still attack me on sight. I have not tested this with the Jericho guards, because I have not unlocked any Jericho sectors yet. Please help, this is getting super annoying and I’m losing a lot of credits.

Empire, Federation and Jericho  station guards  work on an independent reputation system from regular NPC guards.

These NPCs will  only attack you  if you have negative reputation with their respective faction.

You can check what your reputation with each faction is by going Achievements → Leaderboards → Faction Clash.

2vgQBIb.jpg

If you are negative reputation then you will need to farm reputation by farming  Enclave enemies. These can be found in any Artuga Sectors, any enclave contested or owned sectors (indicated by a small silver skull on the bottom of the sector icon).

Once you have enough positive reputation the Station Guards will become allied, allowing you to:

• Heal them
  • Share their sensor range (including police units)
  • Receive buffs from them
  • Buff them

Thank you sir! That was a HUGE help!