Email problms

Hi all. just a quick note my email provider is enbarqmail and gmail and i have to go to the “having problmes click here” button to see the email is this just me or not thanks.

airstrike56

I am also having some trouble with msn at the moment.

dont know if they are going to fix before the beta codes come out and they dont work lol :o

the same problems,i recived the autoritation to download the game but i cant play,(dr_acces_denied)

If there isnt a beta key in the email it will be send when the closed beta starts. I think beta starts soon so be patient;)

no the problem is that the email dosent work. it gives me only a slide show of the pics imbedded on the email. only on my tablet can put the pics into a acual email. (computer email shows only pics not words) (and the slid show dosent have any words just logos)

the beta keys are one thing but announcements for the websight (new pics walpapers ect.) wont show. unless they fix this i wont know when anything comes out announncemts,walpapes ect.or beta keys…

no the problem is that the email dosent work. it gives me only a slide show of the pics imbedded on the email. only on my tablet can put the pics into a acual email. (computer email shows only pics not words) (and the slid show dosent have any words just logos)

Did you try to update your browser java/flashplayer?

Did you try to update your browser java/flashplayer?

i have the latest gear one can get. l never allow updates to go undownloded