Ellydium mission requirements are insane

5 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

I finished my special module last nigh, Milf had it for almost a week now. And i am like 10-20% into 2 other special modules, that i dont even plan on building and not even directly farming

I know right? 

But you know “I need to play, grind is too hard!”.

When you think about it, they arent that difficult to do, just tedious in terms of time.

BTW can someone explain me clearly how condensing crystals works? 

Does the displayed 2-16k DPS means that damages increase over time, or it is depending on the ship size? 

How long does the cloud stay? 

Range? 

'cause it looks like it’s the most interesting module to kill vigilants. 

I would tell you, but im still in Poor city. xD

10 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

BTW can someone explain me clearly how condensing crystals works? 

Does the displayed 2-16k DPS means that damages increase over time, or it is depending on the ship size? 

How long does the cloud stay? 

Range? 

'cause it looks like it’s the most interesting module to kill vigilants. 

How it supposed to work ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”) :

When you activate it, it create a wall of green dust, that goes outwards (goes to your aim reticle)

That wall or wave going to travel w/e distance and the further it travels the more condensed that wave bcoms (reducing in area) so at the end point if will become a sphere.

dmg spread min-max correlates to this condensing - minimum dmg at the start (big hit area) - max dmg at the end point (small sphere)

after full distance is travelled, it will leave a sphere laying around (don’t remember if it has a time out or if there is a limit to how many sphere to leave behind), enemies can not see the sphere, and i never tested if friendlies can. Picking up the sphere gives you healing+speed buff.

Very nice looking effect, but very debatable effectiveness.

Lets test it in customs ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

1 minute ago, ORCA1911 said:

Lets test it in customs ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

For that you gonna need a test server custom ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

I did not farm for this module on live server.

Just now, xKostyan said:

For that you gonna need a test server custom ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Sooon…

soon-meme.jpg

8 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Thanks. 

But what’s about the “Damage per seconds” thing then? 

Anyway, since it’s depending on the range to get full damage, looks meh. 

The default special is much more worth it. 

And out of curiosity, what did you grind and why? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

5 minutes ago, Swifter43021 said:

Thanks. 

But what’s about the “Damage per seconds” thing then? 

Anyway, since it’s depending on the range to get full damage, looks meh. 

The default special is much more worth it. 

And out of curiosity, what did you grind and why? ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

2d special, because YOLO

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

Sometimes you gotta do some 2-3 steps back to check if you have a collectors fever just in case, i know how it is when it gets to you so my condolences.

I have the ultimate collector’s fever. I’m just poor.

2 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

I thought you had all of the mods xD nvm

Nah, I can’t mod this game yet. Too tedious to unpackage and repackage files with valid manifest checks.

But I did however completely remake a similar game called “Moon Breakers” because their game was completely unpackaged and was all written in essentially basic text. XD

1 hour ago, ORCA1911 said:

When you think about it, they arent that difficult to do, just tedious in terms of time.

Indeed. But I personally like to just play games.

where the hell can i see these missions?? i dont see any missions like that. i have a rank 7 tharga

1 hour ago, MiniCoflict said:

where the hell can i see these missions?? i dont see any missions like that. i have a rank 7 tharga

They are found in the “Edit” or “customise” area where you select level up nodes. Once you unlock the correct nodes, special module missions will be made available to try to get a new “F” module.

I dont like those misisons at all. No matter the half a55ed grind it would take. I mean come on, i’d need to craft a frwaking ska ra or w/e FIRST. monos, xenos bye bye. Then use that gun to kill stuff in broken gargoyle dominated pvp. And then use manufacturable ammos, bye bye other ressources. And then get back those ressources lost to complete  the mission

On 13/01/2017 at 4:38 PM, xKostyan said:

I finished my special module last nigh, Milf had it for almost a week now. And i am like 10-20% into 2 other special modules, that i dont even plan on building and not even directly farming

We dont all put our spare cash in this game. Even a few box a week you dont get that far, impossible. You guys are wallet warriors. You can’t compare your grind to others. All said with respect, i dont mind wallet warriors. So yea either that or your corp is feeding you the required currencies. NASA being good at dreads.

33 minutes ago, CptDoss said:

I dont like those misisons at all. No matter the half a55ed grind it would take. I mean come on, i’d need to craft a frwaking ska ra or w/e FIRST. monos, xenos bye bye. Then use that gun to kill stuff in broken gargoyle dominated pvp. And then use manufacturable ammos, bye bye other ressources. And then get back those ressources lost to complete  the mission

We dont all put our spare cash in this game. Even a few box a week you dont get that far, impossible. You guys are wallet warriors. You can’t compare your grind to others. All said with respect, i dont mind wallet warriors. So yea either that or your corp is feeding you the required currencies. NASA being good at dreads.

You cant buy your progress through those missions, if you have prerequisites to complete those, you have to do it.