Ellydium Evolution (Hourly) - Interceptor Mission is Bugged

Ellydium Evolution (Hourly) -

Take part in 3 battles on an interceptor with a ship of the maximum available rank from any side of conflict in a combat slot.

My highest interceptor is Diamond Dwarf. Before I had Dwarf 2 and  Swift Mk 3 tied as my highest interceptors.

I thought having my highest being the same rank on both sides was causing the problem. But after unlocking,buying and using Diamond Dwarf the mission count still haven’t done up… I used it in all 3 modes and still nothing.

Don’t know where else to report/put this so I’m posting it here…

4 hours ago, Grankuwaga said:

My highest interceptor is Diamond Dwarf. Before I had Dwarf 2 and  Swift Mk 3 tied as my highest interceptors.

I thought having my highest being the same rank on both sides was causing the problem. But after unlocking,buying and using Diamond Dwarf the mission count still haven’t done up… I used it in all 3 modes and still nothing.

Don’t know where else to report/put this so I’m posting it here…

Your highest Empire ship is Invincible. Put it in one of the slots, fly Diamond Dwarf.

You have to fly the interceptor AND have highest ranked ship from any faction in combat slot. It doesn’t say “fly highest ranked interceptor”.

Oh, now I feel kind of stupid for missing that…

Thanks for telling me that though