Ellydium Crew?

Where they at???

5- Throws one flare when a missile is locked, once every 30 seconds.

6- Regenerates hull based on damage taken, up to 250pts/s.

7- Jams enemy sensors for 2s that are locked to you once every 30 seconds.

Etc etc etc

15 - win battle if hull below 15%

Just now, Tillowaty said:

15 - win battle if hull below 15%

lul

no, that is the rank 1 implant,

Considering that it starts at rank 5 idk.

Also be serious. There’s so much room for cool stuff here.

I suppose to all implant of ellydium give additional very low healing for hull and shields.

Yeah, I don’t know man. I was going through the crews and I don’t see how you could fit in an Ellydium crew and people not get even more salty about Ellydium. Seriously, compare the crews we have and try to add in Ellydium fitting in with the current rank. People will get even more salty because it gives Ellydium that much more of an edge.

The only chance you have is to make there be a negative side to it ALSO. IOW 25% increase in acceleration but reduces afterburner speed by 15% or something like that.

Another thing is the whole node thing kind of is the crews. You can setup your ship however you like so a crew would just be overboard at this point.

Please, convince me that I’m wrong because DarkRedFox is right, we need more cool xxxx in this game. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

5 minutes ago, xXConflictionXx said:

Yeah, I don’t know man. I was going through the crews and I don’t see how you could fit in an Ellydium crew and people not get even more salty about Ellydium. Seriously, compare the crews we have and try to add in Ellydium fitting in with the current rank. People will get even more salty because it gives Ellydium that much more of an edge.

The only chance you have is to make there be a negative side to it ALSO. IOW 25% increase in acceleration but reduces afterburner speed by 15% or something like that.

Another thing is the whole node thing kind of is the crews. You can setup your ship however you like so a crew would just be overboard at this point.

Please, convince me that I’m wrong because DarkRedFox is right, we need more cool xxxx in this game. ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Remember that crew applies to all ships of that rank not just green ones~

33 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

Remember that crew applies to all ships of that rank not just green ones~

I am aware of that and kept that in mind while trying to come up with some and elly still has advantage.

the problem is that ellydium doesn’t fit, as a faction they were just shoehorned in, if they get their own crew now then it will remind everyone that the devs want ellydium to be the “be all end all”

for example, when someone joked about terrorist attacks on ellydium we were told that ellydium has “the best security team”. bullcrap, ellydium is just too much of a mary sue faction to get any more things

While ya’ll are talking about the elly crew implants i can’t help but to think, am i really the only one here thinking how much that could backfire, like, it’s not even funny.

6 hours ago, ORCA1911 said:

While y’all are talking about the elly crew implants i can’t help but to think, am i really the only one here thinking how much that could backfire, like, it’s not even funny.

oh i am

But then again it could also mean a revolution for standard ships once they start pushing all of their new content too.

After all, what was the original story behind the crews?

The crews are connected to the ships docks/slots not to the rows of implants (fed,jeri,emp) - so its more a request for new Ellydium implants rather than an Elly crew!?

Are they dock crews that implant special modules to the ships in the docking slots?

Or are they actually to be imagined ‘on board’ a ship?

The crews are specially trained in those areas. Ellydium stuff is only known by the scientists and not the crews. So a crew does not fit. Sorry but the node system covers everything and crews make little impact compared to how much they do on standard ships.

If you are wanting standard ships to be more like Ellydium ships, then make a suggestion for that instead. I for one would be totally ok with being able to use the Tai’Kin weapons on standard Recons or any ceptor.