Ellydium: Conrad Dimeni's assignments should not be completed when docked elsewhere in a hangar!

Bug report:

 

 

What’s wrong?

Accepted Conrad Dimeni’s assignments should not be completed when you’re not docked at Ellydium hangar - Ellydium Station Theta.

If you accept the assignment and then migrate to the Empire’s, Federation’s or Jericho hangar, progress should not be counted when you return to Ellydium Station Theta.

 

What should happen?

The assignment should only work when you’re docked at Ellydium Station Theta, not counting progress when you’re docked elsewhere.

 

 

Screenshots:

 

(Contract - Ellydium. Dealing damage was accepted in Ellydium hangar, migration was made to Jericho hangar.)

A3aH3qt.png

 

(Ellydium hangar again, the contract was completed.)

ePqEo35.png

 

 

Logs:

[2018.01.15 13.00.12.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=15958)

so your the new Dev’s informant I see

You are supposed to keep your mouth shut on bugs like this. 

2 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

so your the new Dev’s informant I see

 

2 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

You are supposed to keep your mouth shut on bugs like this. 

 

I think some one is looking for some repercussions for a bug abuse… 

10 hours ago, Original_Taz said:

so your the new Dev’s informant I see

No, I am not. I have never been, nor will I be. Your conclusion is therefore invalid.

 

10 hours ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

You are supposed to keep your mouth shut on bugs like this.

On whose authority? Yours? It’s a bug, and like all bugs, it should be reported.

4 hours ago, Koromac said:

No, I am not. I have never been, nor will I be. Your conclusion is therefore invalid.

 

On whose authority? Yours? It’s a bug, and like all bugs, it should be reported.

I am gonna guess you got possesed.

12 hours ago, xKostyan said:

I think some one is looking for some repercussions for a bug abuse… 

I would totally expect for a hateful person like you to be rooting for something like this. Haven’t I faced enough persecution. I have lost my wife, my dog was killed in a swatting, my businesses all died. In this game all my paid content has been nerfed to uselessness, and the whole world hates me. What else do you want? Both my game life and real life suck. Why do you want more harm to come my way?

1 hour ago, DrDeath_ScD said:

I would totally expect for a hateful person like you to be rooting for something like this. Haven’t I faced enough persecution. I have lost my wife, my dog was killed in a swatting, my businesses all died. In this game all my paid content has been nerfed to uselessness, and the whole world hates me. What else do you want? Both my game life and real life suck. Why do you want more harm to come my way?

 

reported for instigating. 

![:facepalm:](< base_url >/uploads/emoticons/014j.png “:facepalm:”)

We know about quest’s issues