Elite pilot

Just curious what does it mean when a player has the ‘Elite Pilot’ tag next to their name on the game map? I’ve seen this a couple of times and could not see any relation to the player’s performance in the game. Nor is there an achievement for this that you can unlock and use as a title. Anyone know?

That comes with Elite DLC pack

No, i am pretty sure it is the reward for an achievement.

It was either play x number of battles or win x numbers of battle.

Someone please confirm…

Someone please confirm…

rZDCXs9.jpg

Someone please confirm…

That would be Battlemaster.

It comes from buying the elite pilot DLC pack. that’s how I got it.

That would be Battlemaster.

Hmm, I guess that’s why I never win any maintance training…

Not really sure which one is more prestigious…Battle Master or Juggernaut.  both have their merits and exploits.

Not really sure which one is more prestigious…Battle Master or Juggernaut. both have their merits and exploits.

UNDERACHIEVER MASTER RACE!!!

Not really sure which one is more prestigious…Battle Master or Juggernaut.  both have their merits and exploits.

I got my Juggernaut and Cap Eat Cap in the same match. Combat recon 2v2 + 1 bot per side. I’ll be ashamed of using the Juggernaut title. 

Yeah, I got mine in a 4 v 4, but I feel like it’s pretty much impossible to do it with anything more than 5 v 5…maybe I’m wrong.

None really. Battle master is like 500 wins away… and juggernaut can be farmed in custom battle

I got my Juggernaut and Cap Eat Cap in the same match. Combat recon 2v2 + 1 bot per side. I’ll be ashamed of using the Juggernaut title. 

Doesn’t the Juggernaut achievement requires both teams to have at least 4 non-AI players?

how is that possible, juggernaut is only available in 4v4 at least with no bots

Really? That’s strange… I don’t recall my Cap Eat Cap match having 4 human players per side. (More like: I don’t think I could have curbstomped so easily.)

EDIT: Found a Facebook chat log where I was telling someone about my Cap Eat Cap medal. Apparently my Juggernaut and Cap Eat Cap weren’t unlocked on the same day.

Battle Master, because Juggernaut means your teammates sucked more than you did great, and it’s farmable.  I’ve been using Sensei since I got it, although I like the Cold-blooded idea.  Not many W.I.T.Ch. Hunters around anymore.

Hmm, I guess that’s why I never win any maintance training…

If it helps, here’s a cheat sheet for you, all possible titles since 0.9.14:

NAMEFORMATDESCRIPTIONCONDITION

Battle MasterBattle Master $name$There are enough first-rate pilots to be found across the universe, but history only remembers the names of winners.Win 500 battles in any PvP gameplay

Cold-bloodedCold-blooded $name$Only the coldest heart in the universe can pass all the trials of the mighty corporation “Klauss Inc”Complete all New Year’s quests

CollectorCollector $name$Space ships are not only weapons in the hands of mercenaries, but also spectacular exhibits in the collections of wealthy pilots.Assemble a collection of 100 ships.

CorsairCorsair $name$Buying a government license allows you to call yourself a corsair — a free agent, ready to take a side in the global conflict for a reasonable reward.Awarded for “Corsair”. DLC purchase.

CosmonerdCosmonerd $name$The thicker your lenses, the more your enemies cower in fear!Destroy 20 enemies while piloting a Long Range frigate during the Knowledge Day event.

DestructorDestructor $name$A destructor works like a finely tuned machine. Any target, whether it’s an interceptor, a fighter or a frigate, is nothing but another statistic, another notch on the destructor’s cannon.Destroy 4000 ships in any PvP gameplay.

Developer HelperDeveloper Helper $name$This title is awarded for any efforts aimed at assisting the game"s development process.Awarded for assistance in the game"s development process.

DeveloperDeveloper $name$This title is only available to the true creators of the universe.Awarded for participating in developing Star Conflict

Elite PilotElite Pilot $name$Only the wealthiest pilots can assemble massive collections of the mightiest space ship prototypes from all over the universe.Awarded for “Elite Pilot”. DLC purchase

EnsignEnsign $name$You easily proved your worth at the top of the ladder.Win 5 battles only on rank 10-15 ships during the Knowledge Day event.

InvaderInvader $name$Not many pilots in the whole universe can boast being that good at capturing beacons.Capture 100 beacons in any PvP gameplay.

JuggernautJuggernaut $name$Juggernauts can decimate several enemy ship formations, opening up the way for their team"s coordinated attacks.Deal 50% of the total damage dealt during the battle in any PvP mode. Your side must have at least 4 non-AI pilots.

MercenaryMercenary $name$Official members of the mercenary brotherhood can easily spot each other in the grey mass of mercenaries.Awarded for “Soldier of Fortune”. DLC purchase

OBT Squad$name$, OBT squadParticipate in Star Conflict Open Beta-TestingAwarded for participating in Star Conflict open beta-testing

PatriarchPatriarch $name$Experience is invaluable for mercenaries piloting space ships.Awarded for participating in alpha-testing

Pirate Baron$name$, Pirate baronPirate barons are the true masters of the vast space shores. They are their own masters, and their collections of rare modified ships never leave other pilots unimpressed.Awarded for “Dead Man’s Chest”. DLC purchase.

PrivateerPrivateer $name$Privateers with their own small fleets aren’t used to following orders. However, things may take a different turn if there’s a large sum of money involved.Awarded for “Jolly Roger”. DLC purchase

SenseiSensei $name$If only all the pilots were as diligent and eager as you are.Get all 8 event achievements during the Knowledge Day event.

SmiterSmiter $name$All fleets are proud of pilots on powerful battle ships that can take down anything and anyone in their path.Deal 20000000 damage to enemies in any PvP mode.

Space CadetSpace Cadet $name$Not bad for a freshman, but you"ve yet to meet the hardest challenges.Win 5 battles only on rank 1-9 ships during the Knowledge Day event.

Space WolfSpace Wolf $name$A true space wolf always stands out from the crowd.Awarded for “Space Wolf”. DLC purchase.

Test pilot$name$, Test pilotA tester is one of the few brave pilots willing to do their best to make the world better.Awarded for participating in super-testing.

UnderachieverUnderachiever $name$Forget studying, just have fun!Don’t kill a single enemy in battle during the Knowledge Day event.

W.I.T.Ch. HunterW.I.T.Ch. Hunter $name$In the darkest period of the standard galactic year, Inquisition fills the vastness of space with its feared and deadly warriors, Witch hunters. Prove that you"re good enough to be one of them!Destroy one ship of each role with the special “MEM Inquisitor” missile.

XenobiologistXenobiologist $name$Try not to get into needlessly close contact with alien species.Destroy 5 enemies in one battle during the Knowledge Day event.

This title is only available to the true creators of the universe.

^

This

when’s the knowledge day event anyway?

It passed a long time ago, I’m not sure if it will come back again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knowledge_Day