"Elimination" Errand Wont Complete

Hi,

I’m trying to run the “Elimination” errand for Jericho in the “Mining Site” system. The mission objective is to destroy the “Cybers’ Tracking Station”. Seen here: http://i.imgur.com/bgKiT0o.png at this location on the map: http://i.imgur.com/eLmwQ4E.png

eLmwQ4E.png

However, you’ll notice there’s no exclamation mark over the station, and when I destroy it, the mission does not complete. I’ve tried this across multiple logins (and actually across a few weeks; I’d just given up previously tbh).

This could be a bug. But

All confusion is in the word  Station.

The mission objective is " Destroy Cyber Tracking Station" - This is a ncp not the station in your pic.

The  Cyber Tracking Station  - ncp spawn down to you right side if I remember correctly.

I remember that 1st time I finished this mission by killing The ncp but this ncp spawn time is very high & I saw it only once or twice.

The 2nd time when I got this mission took a pic not sure in the pic the objective was the cyber station this time or the cyber ncp.

uploaded the pic. The text under blurred part is Cyber Station.

post-242874-0-01843000-1418503423.png

I believe the ship you need to kill is called “mercenary”, and does have the blue exclamation mark

Ah, thanks for pointing me in the right direction folks. Found the Mercenary and killed him. In that case, I would still raise this as a bug that the target is mis-named.

Unfortunately I’d spent too long writing that post and got the usual idle bug where I couldn’t get back out of the system gates until logging out, heh.

Edit: Unfollowing this topic since my issue has been resolved; I leave the status of the bug itself to the staff.

Ah, thanks for pointing me in the right direction folks. Found the Mercenary and killed him. In that case, I would still raise this as a bug that the target is mis-named.

Unfortunately I’d spent too long writing that post and got the usual idle bug where I couldn’t get back out of the system gates until logging out, heh.

info : those ncps are gunships, so use special ability when attack you with a high output damage.

Suggestion: don’t attack fact to face. Attack from behind a rock & when It active special module & attack you just hide. after its special module time finish start to attack.

Or lure it to some blue ncps(friendly) [attack & run near blue ncp]

It was already forwarded as a bug, a while ago and probably not only once.

It’s not a station, but a ship… and it can be completed.