Effectiveness Based on Ship Role

7 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

maybe its because I’m not sure if i have ever been on a real team that plays as a team … but just once i would like to see or be a part of a 10 man team with 1 of each ship types and all playing their true role just to see what the developers were talking about when beta came out… i think it would be cool to see what a complete team could do in this game … sadly its only possible in custom battles with no reward of any kind … its possible that’s why i have never seen it

But when people play as a full organised teams, the last thing they care about is the efficiency scores, all there is is a win.

Efficiency score is made for random PvP, and, imho, it works well and fair, except for couple exceptions.

58 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

maybe its because I’m not sure if i have ever been on a real team that plays as a team … but just once i would like to see or be a part of a 10 man team with 1 of each ship types and all playing their true role just to see what the developers were talking about when beta came out… i think it would be cool to see what a complete team could do in this game … sadly its only possible in custom battles with no reward of any kind … its possible that’s why i have never seen it

Real teams have never played in 10v10, and it is never in their interest to play 1 of each role. A team playing with one of each role in the game is a lot weaker than a team using only the good roles, as all teams have done when trying to win in this game.

Yeap when I buying time for my team with a guard so they can catch a beacon, I ending up like +0 points for delaying 5-6 ships arrival to the beacon, but they got +500 just for standing in one place.

5 hours ago, JaVi said:

Yeap when I buying time for my team with a guard so they can catch a beacon, I ending up like +0 points for delaying 5-6 ships arrival to the beacon, but they got +500 just for standing in one place.

yeah and then games like this happen

3FTCKzk.png

KGiIF2m.png

B8QIZ9d.png

2Op nerf guards?

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

yeah and then games like this happen

I don’t play T5 anymore cough cough taikin cough ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)

4 hours ago, xKostyan said:

2Op nerf guards?

Not at all

I think, there is no game mode for other ship roles. There are many speed based ones for recons, and some fire power ones, and that’s it.
If I have to guess I would say survive is for lrf and it’s perfect. Oh wait.
But a game mode where one team need to destroy a cargo ship and the other team need to defend it, would be fun tho.

Imagine 12 brokk healing a cargo ship isn’t that fun ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

6 hours ago, JaVi said:

I don’t play T5 anymore cough cough taikin cough ![:006:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006.png “:006:”)

90% of Tai’Kins drop like flies, and those that don’t, most of those pilots would wreck havoc in any offensive ship, i’d rather see them in Tai’Kin than in some Thar’ga/Dart/Gargoule/Sirius/Vigilant - because those can farm randoms 5x times faster.

6 hours ago, JaVi said:

I think, there is no game mode for other ship roles. There are many speed based ones for recons, and some fire power ones, and that’s it.

It comes down more to the actual map, rather than the game mode (with the exception to survival, that thing makes no sense)

screenshot-170714-144317.jpg.761cf116ee5e98304b1ac1eb39e19593.jpg

Here is a engineer  only healing a destroyer that was doing most of the work in this mission  thats 5.29 EFF per buff assist … THATS WHY NOBODY PLAYS A ROLE

1 minute ago, Original_Taz said:

Here is a engineer  only healing a destroyer that was doing most of the work in this mission  thats 5.29 EFF per buff assist … THATS WHY NOBODY PLAYS A ROLE

Why do you need efficiency?

Also you got 1,5mil credits and 11k synergy that’s quite a lot.

2 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

screenshot-170714-144317.jpg.761cf116ee5e98304b1ac1eb39e19593.jpg

for starters, you should show the table with efficiency scores

3 hours ago, xKostyan said:

for starters, you should show the table with efficiency scores

what would it  matter  if i did  … you would just say 550 EFF is plenty  RIGHT ???

On my destroyer  i get 1000-1800 most times  for killing  50-100 enemy

1 minute ago, Original_Taz said:

what would it  matter  if i did  … you would just say 550 EFF is plenty  RIGHT ???

To say anything about how well you did or poorly you did, there has to be a bar to compare it to. The bar is the other players eff which you failed to show. If they all got 2000+ eff and you only got 550 then that is really bad and you may want to reconsider how you use engi.