Effectively new player looking for a corp (EU)

I’m a 30yo returning player, EU, looking for a corp

The thing is, my playtime is rather xxxx, so i can’t guarantee regular attendance to whatever will be needed. 

Will play mostly weekends, but will try to play a couple of matches every evening.

I’m currently flying lvl8 ships, but almost all of them are not the thing i want to fly anymnore (stopped long time ago), so i’m effectively a totally new player (and shoudl be treated as such).

So, i need a relaxed corp that won’t bust my balls if i don’t log in for a week.

Interested in both pvp and pve. 

thanks in advance

Maybe you attach screen of your stats?

lol, i said i’m supposed to be treated as a newb.

i’ll look for the stats screen when i get home. Unless there’s a way to get my stats via web?

cheers

You can apply to Alien Symphathizers[PEACE]

Everyone is welcome

lol, i said i’m supposed to be treated as a newb.

i’ll look for the stats screen when i get home. Unless there’s a way to get my stats via web?

cheers

I can say a lot just taking a look at smb stats…so…

Peace corp symphahties morth?

Peace corp symphahties morth?

What do you mean with “morth”?

What do you mean with “morth”?

There is “a movement” on RU forums, they are “Green World” or “Sympathisers of Biomorph” :smiley:

If you are looking for a semi-competetive, semi-casual corp that is in it for the fun, OWL is a great EU corp. Lots of extremely fun guys to hang out and play with, they are also great friends. They do mostly PvP, but the occasional PvE mission (that doesn’t mean you can’t do PvE), and I highly recommend them.

You can join Planetary Dynamics [PlDyn] if you want. Casual community and we teach some cool tips. You know, if you want.

please see some good list here

[http://forum.star-conflict.com/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/14458-list-of-active-english-corporations-in-star-conflict/)

*[Vking]* are NOW Recruiting!!.. Desire more Sex & Violence? Want your name Revered in the Halls of Valhalla? Join & help Conquer & Pillage!! Kill & Dismember new and interesting people! See The universe…and Burn it Down!! APPLY NOW!

There is “a movement” on RU forums, they are “Green World” or “Sympathisers of Biomorph” :smiley:

Uh oh, traitors!  We need to burn them all