Effective Engineer - The Works

11 hours ago, xKostyan said:

You could still “kinda” do it in a Polus, thanks to a mm rank bonuses, combined with passive crit dmg bonus, and if you have a Vulcan - all together synergizes quite nicely.

my fit since there is a vulcan.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

They should still be there… just without active icons.

is it there? it feels like it is, but since the icons were gone i was unsure.

2 hours ago, xKostyan said:

They should still be there… just without active icons.

14 minutes ago, g4borg said:

Lets put it this way, devs currently think that mm rank bonuses are in the game, just without active icons representing buffs (intentionally), so if those bonuses actually are not applied - then it is a bug.

On 5.12.2017 at 7:27 PM, g4borg said:

imho the offensive engies were (and are)

valor …

Valor is great.

I would wish for more backward thrust like +100-200% for all engineers – bug ship big thrusters and fuel tank!

I build my Wazgot a bit like a missile boat (reduced missile loads etc) and would have drone missiles and missile-slot missiles loaded – its kinda offensive?

On 6.12.2017 at 4:24 PM, g4borg said:

my fit since there is a vulcan.

Reveal hidden contents

Notice: its all gattling/railgun w/o crosshairs-damage in the movie. That is what I would like to see in support vessels like engineers more clearly in Star Conflict:

I loved the engineer and their drones-concept in SC from the beginning: .meaning to say, that the 4 main gun mount DMG in engis should be delegated to act as semi-auto turrets. And the pointer/crosshairs could be utilized to fine-control all effects, actives, missiles-slot things and turret mounts like : mark targets for main gun turrets semi-auto fire, mark targets for continuous semi-auto missile fire, placement of counter-counter measures, ecm-shock-waves in certain direction to disable cloak, scan a sector, send mines/drones, focus passive heal/energy to certain ships, couple or discouple the 4 main gun mounts (semi auto fire like A1MA) etc. 

Its the feeling to have control, what I liked with the introduction of the switch for the drones in the Phoenix ship - not itself the effectiveness for dmg counts and rewards (saw it as a nerf of the phoenic drones in comparison with standard engi drones).

I see the gunship class as the one predominantly for direct crosshairs-DMG play style, for the gunship class shares the 4 main gun mounts with the engi, that lacks the mobility and is a big target.

Well… My Brokk with (80k of survivability) ship having alot of kills ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 6~10 average kills per a battle using vulcan… I can provide a hell alot of screenshots if you wanted ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

I H eal, I Kill, I Repeat ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

Grozny style called :- HKR

Short range kinetic weapon on a slow engineer: you know the map and in tendency farm last kill hits.

17 hours ago, CommandosGrozny said:

Well… My Brokk with (80k of survivability) ship having alot of kills ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”) 6~10 average kills per a battle using vulcan… I can provide a hell alot of screenshots if you wanted ![;)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/002.png “;)”)

Until you meet me!

41 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Until you meet me…

…and make even more kills?