Earning more credits?

Ok, so I’m still playing T1 but have bought all the rank 1-3 ships, got them all to synergy and got them all on blue/purple attachments.  The problem now is I’m gaining tons of synergy on full ships because I don’t have 500k credits for one of the rank 4.  Is there a game play that earns alot of credits without gaining too much synergy, in the same time frame as it takes me to earn both during PvP?

PvE earns more money, while not gaining as much synergy. But PvE might be a bit dull for many.

Spending real money is the other step. Licence, and even DLC with permanent credit gain bonuses.

Thanks Fronx, ofc the answer to every question for freemium is to spend money, but then I guess I would still be in the same boat as it boosts synergy and credits both by 50% yes?

I was tempted with last weekends half price sale to spend the bit of SC I’ve bought for a few euro but thought if I get a premium ship on rank 3, it’ll be useless next week…

Will give PvE a shot (never noticed how much synergy/credits gained as I only done it 2 or 3 times and it was dull yes lol).  But like most of these types, to decent PvP you gotta PvE for much longer first!

t4 blackwood w/o license should give you like 300k credits

one game can be done in 5min(with average squad 6-8min) so lets say 6min for game… in 3h you will get 9mil

i don’t think that getting credits for max Rank ship in 3h is that long compared to other games

T1 PVE earns about 7x more credits than T1 PVP, it’s very silly.

one game can be done in 5min(with average squad 6-8min) so lets say 6min for game… in 3h you will get 9mil

i don’t think that getting credits for max Rank ship in 3h is that long compared to other games

Erm, I’m T1 and 1 million percent sure that was like my first 5 words of the post…?!?  And does that 3 hours includes the 10 minute wait for this 5 minute game…

T1 PVE earns about 7x more credits than T1 PVP, it’s very silly.

Silly maybe, but cheers for the tip  :smiley:

lmao? go t5 and you have 500k per match. i can get 300k without license with t4. lol. + items makes it even greater. 

lmao? go t5 and you have 500k per match. i can get 300k without license with t4. lol. + items makes it even greater. 

i can get it too :slight_smile: but i said about average income of t3-4 player who start cred farm

btw with license and guard t5(+mauler last stage) i get over 650k(my record was 730k from blackwood)

Was i there for it?

i can get it too :slight_smile: but i said about average income of t3-4 player who start cred farm

btw with license and guard t5(+mauler last stage) i get over 650k(my record was 730k from blackwood)

Most I’ve hit was 683k, but the Fed R15 implant’s 10% credit boost has a major impact.

Most I’ve hit was 683k, but the Fed R15 implant’s 10% credit boost has a major impact.

Try a hidden maint shop PvE…you’ll make even more than blackwood.   

Try a hidden maint shop PvE…you’ll make even more than blackwood.   

And you don’t even have to worry about a boss nuking you in it.

yah everyone hates the boss lol

yah everyone hates the boss lol

That’s what heavy blasters are for, and why I’ll hull tank on Jericho to take him out!