Eagle M

I wonder if the creators of this game are aware of how exaggerated the damage to the Eagle M nuclear bomb in conquest mode is?
One or two Eagle Ms can win the battle in this mode by destroying dreadnought components, and chasing after them gives poor results.
Look at the Eagle M and its nuclear damage bonus.

5 minutes ago, MMagic308 said:

I wonder if the creators of this game are aware of how exaggerated the damage to the Eagle M nuclear bomb in conquest mode is?
One or two Eagle Ms can win the battle in this mode by destroying dreadnought components, and chasing after them gives poor results.
Look at the Eagle M and its nuclear damage bonus.

The missile slot damage bonus the Eagle M has in combination with the complete lack of any counterplay to a Tactical nuke being planted in conquest is the main thing to be looked over as regardless of whether the pilot survives or not - if they successfully plant a warhead it is guaranteed damage in an extremely large AoE to dreadnought structures which as per tactics for nuke running each “kill feed” is roughly 400 points if I recall with 3 feeds on every dreadnought - meaning 2 or 3 players can completely throttle another team’s points just by suicide running nukes.