I’m having an issue with my nvidia system with dual monitors. The game is trying to display at resolution of both monitors combined with a window the size of the first monitor. I’d rather have it display the resolution of the first monitor. How can I force a wanted resolution and can this be fixed for dual monitor systems on Linux?
Hello, could you please make sure to include the following?
- Describe the bug in a few words/sentences.
- Why do you think this is a bug.
- How often does this bug occur.
- What was your last action/How to reproduce the bug.
- Detailed explanation of the bug.(Only if you need to add more information to 1.)
- Your system specs + Operating system as DX Diag.
- Videos + Screenshots (Only if needed, but in most cases they are helpful)
- Log files + Exceptions
(Please only add the Logs and Exceptions of the game session where the bug occured, not all!)
(Logs can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\logs)
(Exceptions can be found here: My Documents\My Games\StarConflict\Exceptions
(Upload the logs + exceptions as a .zip archive, not .rar!)
(In case of game freezes or crashes, you should launch the game in window mode to have acess to your system)
Should be fixed - we’ve installed hotfix.Do you still experience this problem?
In the 0.10.0.49809 version the bug is still there.
Anyway, I found an ugly workaround: automatically disable unused monitor when the game starts and re-enable it on exit with xrand.
For those who want to try:
* Right-click on the game under the Library in Steam and select Properties.
I hope that soon we will have a multi-monitor management as one of the Velve titles (the game starts on the primary monitor and the other can be used for other things like browsing).