Dread Battles

The new MM for randoms in SQ is bugged. Yesterday we made an attack on Sanctuary with 7 people in our wing and got 3 or 4 additional randoms, so we ended up in a 10 or 11 versus 8. The match also featured horrible lags, DC’s and game crashes upon trying to reconnect.

So we won the first round, then in the second round it was the expected 7v8 with unexpected heavy lag and packet loss, and we lost that one. The sector chart, or whatever you call it, was bugged too. It showed that we lost the first round and didn’t even qualify for the second one, and the guys we actually lost to, didn’t qualify for the last round either, although they obviously should have, so now IOx owns the sector.

Our second wing that went for Monolith Remains reported similar issues.

Due to constant game crashes I was unable to take screenshots (yet I’m sure SCORP took some, and maybe someone from our corp will post one here), but I’m sure there is evidence left in your logs. You can just check the battles for either of the new sectors, 2100-2200 GMT.

So, bugs stay bugs, but I also have a question - do we get a mod-sanctioned rematch on Sanctuary or do we need to take it back the old fashioned way?

The new MM for randoms in SQ is bugged. Yesterday we made an attack on Sanctuary with 7 people in our wing and got 3 or 4 additional randoms, so we ended up in a 10 or 11 versus 8. The match also featured horrible lags, DC’s and game crashes upon trying to reconnect.

So we won the first round, then in the second round it was the expected 7v8 with unexpected heavy lag and packet loss, and we lost that one. The sector chart, or whatever you call it, was bugged too. It showed that we lost the first round and didn’t even qualify for the second one, and the guys we actually lost to, didn’t qualify for the last round either, although they obviously should have, so now IOx owns the sector.

Due to constant game crashes I was unable to take screenshots (yet I’m sure SCORP took some, and maybe someone from our corp will post one here), but I’m sure there is evidence left in your logs. You can just check the battles for either of the new sectors, 2100-2200 GMT.

So, bugs stay bugs, but I also have a question - do we get a mod-sanctioned rematch on Sanctuary or do we need to take it back the old fashioned way?

lol i joined deadspace (somehow) and fought for them. Dat Ace RadiX wing of no showers somehow didn’t appear.

Do you have any logs? Logs and your files, like DeviceCaps and User_Config may help as well.

happened again to us. RadiX is somehow deadspace when we attack places lol. 

They’ve done this before…

I can see a ‘working as intended’ incomming.

If I would give my opinion about the matchmaking or about certain choices they’re making, I’d probably get a permanent IP-ban.

Hell, lots of us are looking into other games because of it, stating exactly how I think might make it easier

9ps2ea.jpg

This is bad. There are two new sectors, and neither one of them has a rightful owner. SRS didn’t fight a single battle in this SQ and they got the sector. Same with iO, except they had just one battle.

This time the system just kicked us out of SQ even though we were all ready in a wing with our CEO being the leader, and we won the match vs SCORP.

Requesting a fix + removal of ownership on both sectors.

This is bad. There are two new sectors, and neither one of them has a rightful owner. SRS didn’t fight a single battle in this SQ and they got the sector. Same with iO, except they had just one battle.

This time the system just kicked us out of SQ even though we were all ready in a wing with our CEO being the leader, and we won the match vs SCORP.

Requesting a fix + removal of ownership on both sectors.

You might get a fix, but removal of ownership is a pipe dream. Similar thing happened to NASA not that long ago, and we’re never going to get the iridium from that attack back.

Maybe it was single trouble. If repeated, please, attach logs

[How to create bug reports](< base_url >/index.php?/topic/25328-how-to-create-bug-reports/)

My corporation have a emp. Dread and,  each time we go to the battle we (respown) in a flag jerico/ federation ship.

So what is the point to have some model of dread if the system will to place us in another dread model?

In this last battle the system put us in some federation dread with the fleet force like emp dread.

One battle before we apear in some jerico dread.

other situation is the mach making each time my coorp name is empty.post-244561-0-73135300-1442262758.jpgpost-244561-0-16166700-1442262794.jpgpost-244561-0-23877100-1442262808.jpg

Maybe it was single trouble. If repeated, please, attach logs

it’s every day. dreads are broken lol this patch broke a lot. Today there was a dread battle that was 16v8

Well, at this time we are fixing couple bugs of dreadnoughts battle.

I think that your issues will be fixed with them.

okay thnx. 

yeah not fixed lol won’t let us register for our slot. somebody else is registered there. 

yeah not fixed lol won’t let us register for our slot. somebody else is registered there. 

Provide logs to solve this problem faster.

Provide logs to solve this problem faster.

i don’t have logs of not being able to register. i wasn’t in the wing lol. and i doubt there are logs for it if there was no button that we could click… 

i don’t have logs of not being able to register. i wasn’t in the wing lol. and i doubt there are logs for it if there was no button that we could click… 

Skula1975 needs in game logs.

You can find them here:

Documents/My Games/StarConflict

Skula1975 needs in game logs.

You can find them here:

Documents/My Games/StarConflict

lol i know where the logs are. there just aren’t logs. 

I didn’t send the attack, i wasn’t in the wing. Also there was no button to push. How would there be a log for not being able to press a button? 

lol i know where the logs are. there just aren’t logs. 

I didn’t send the attack, i wasn’t in the wing. Also there was no button to push. How would there be a log for not being able to press a button? 

Send them anyway.

The point is to send the logs, not to get the data.  :005j:

Send them anyway.

The point is to send the logs, not to get the data.  :005j:

lol that’s why i don’t do bug reports. it’s just like, text error. There are 2 e’s in the in such and such part of the game. Skula:“No logs no bug. Also what time did this occur? I think it’s your ISP” I’m just like BAAAAAAAAAH. the bugs frustrate me less than making the bug reports. 

IMO, no logs is often times an excuse to not fix a bug immediately.