dread battle crash

When dread battle was about to launch every pilot from both sides experience client crash. 
Relaunch of the client and attempt to rejoin the battle resulted in the same client crash as soon as stat screen before ship spawn showed.
Expected: normal dread battle game
Frequency of occurence: every time pilots were trying to rejoin the battle - client crashed.
[logs.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13521) [Exceptions.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13522)
Time: 20:53 UTC
[DxDiag.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13523)

And as a side note to this the match maker is putting t3 rank 7 thru 9 randoms vrs rank 15 full squads

Around that time all the other normal battles apparently had some troubles as well. I was getting about one shot per second out of my eclipse with a bit of rubberbanding.

4 hours ago, HalfFast said:

And as a side note to this the match maker is putting t3 rank 7 thru 9 randoms vrs rank 15 full squads

Also this is utter crap. They either need to bring back individual tiers, (1-5,) or just get rid of MM rank separation completely outside of T2.

Yesterday, there was a micro reboot of battle while I was in a speed wing for Spec Ops run … several players … got back into battle … like a reboot stutter …

We received your crash report and going to research it.