Dows Wolfhound already open to build? Just saw player fly it at Gas Harvest Station.

441.jpg.946568619751e0fff28cc6711a993207.jpg 408.jpg.999fd83d820af3a4a545a51da214977e.jpg 353.jpg.a8884844f04b643b0a35c2b747b8ec06.jpg

3103.jpg.a0b1ce2192fd29ea29114766392b8e40.jpg

so this is a tester id?

There was a bug that allowed to assemble this ship early.

1 minute ago, xKostyan said:

There was a bug that allowed to assemble this ship early.

oh…they’re sooooooooooo lucky, thanks.

xIMaXIx is like sponsored or whatever by Gajin, he gets everything in advance for free. Kostyan is trolling there was no such bug lol

7 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

xIMaXIx is like sponsored or whatever by Gajin, he gets everything in advance for free. Kostyan is trolling there was no such bug lol

xIMaXIx is not the only one who was able to assemble this ship, and other guys even if they are famous enough within the game, have no connections of MaXs level.

And this bug was the reason to remove these ships from Ships Tree all together, to mitigate how many people assembled it early.

well since people have been able to assamble it so early, i would say release the thing already… doesnt make sense how they hand us the blueprints to make the parts and not give us the ships to make for another 1-2 weeks? lol

10 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

well since people have been able to assamble it so early, i would say release the thing already… doesnt make sense how they hand us the blueprints to make the parts and not give us the ships to make for another 1-2 weeks? lol

well maybe after Jan 18. those xenochips container will make many people build those Dart, Gargoyle,Spiral and endeavour, so can make people use their monocrystal. so after that when people want to build new r16 ships they need to buy the monocrystal by gs. and the reason they let us know the new r16 ships so early, maybe just want to let more people buy the T5 premium ships. but what ever 2018GS for one ship is really a good deal, so just some small calculation of businessman maybe and  not bad for players too.

9 minutes ago, DeathWasp said:

That would mess up their scheduled plans. These kind of new products and the way and time they are being released are very important for most companies. C’mon now. Be reasonable. It is the same for them as, lets say, for any phone maker to release a new model. Any delay or problems with early release may cause damage to their business. 

Yes, we can smile and tease them, but I would rather see them happy and satisfied and would just wait with all my resources ready for the Wolfhound.   

Still doesn’t make sense to hold it from us

The majority of the player base is just going to have their Christmas…

that not really fair to just let those guy who basically “exploited” a bug in the game have the ship and be able to use it , while the player not doing any of that can’t even look at the ship anymore …

I don’t know but this is something that would not bother me at all. Lucky for them. 

I would be most concerned about bugs that allowed exploiters get resources that others wouldn’t.

I wonder if devs would just ask these people kindly not to use them until official release and they would leave it to the players’ decision, how many of them would still fly these ships? It could provide some moral for sure… 

16 minutes ago, dreamer78 said:

that not really fair to just let those guy who basically “exploited” a bug in the game have the ship and be able to use it , while the player not doing any of that can’t even look at the ship anymore …

Relax, MaX is most likely just helping to find and fix bugs before the release ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Also: I couldn’t care less for the Wolfhound, give me the Cylon Raider aka the r16 Jericho tackler already! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

49 minutes ago, Scar6 said:

Also: I couldn’t care less for the Wolfhound, give me the Cylon Raider aka the r16 Jericho tackler already! ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”)

F***ING SAME

It looks like the Scimitar / Dark Angel from Galaxy On Fire 2.

latest?cb=20130901122539 latest?cb=20121121200636

I think we should get both ships next week actually

“both ships” doesn’t include the stalker and I’m sad.

Thats my actual favorite look for ships. That angular separation and modular look. Soooooo good.

DRFoxy - if it has Vulpanium drive  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) - would it ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”) ![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”) ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

22 minutes ago, avarshina said:

DRFoxy - if it has Vulpanium drive  ![:dntknw:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/dntknw.gif “:dntknw:”) - would it ![:fed_lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/fed_lol.png “:fed_lol:”) ![:lol:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/lol.png “:lol:”) ![:005j:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/005j.png “:005j:”)

What does this say