Downloadable maps of the different environments

Guys I would like to have the maps in a picture format (2d) with a legend or grid showing the distance ( maybe 2 2d pic one in the x-y axis and the other in the z-x axis, it would be an invaluable asset for strategizing and understanding what ships would position themselves where in which maps

maybe a place where we could download them

thanks for your  views

1ace1 [steel]

Include beacon locations for beacon capture mode and domination mode and I give this idea full support.

Or even a 3-D display mode where I could move the camera direction and location.

Either way, a great idea.

Hello,

maybe you can find something usefull here.

Hello,

If you’re referring to the tactical map image links at the top right corner of each map’s description, they are blank or uploaded incorrectly or unsupported by the site. They don’t show anything.

you have to click on the tiny box that says enlarge

its nice but a grid overlay would be super if it showed distances

am I correct that all maps are 30 km cubes so all are same size?

i see it is the x/y axis

x/z axis needed as well pls

• some of the maps are missing

ty

Include beacon locations for beacon capture mode and domination mode and I give this idea full support.

Or even a 3-D display mode where I could move the camera direction and location.

Either way, a great idea.

3-d would be awesome maybe something you can view in blender or other 3d graphics software

oooo

just noticed

pls include SPAWN LOCATIONS tooo

here are some of the maps for easy access attached

post-243298-0-57279800-1380814782.jpg

post-243298-0-28085900-1380814807.jpg

post-243298-0-27181400-1380814820.jpg

post-243298-0-07055600-1380814834.jpg

Hello,

Error man pls, get the devs to release all the current maps many are not available at the link ty

Everything that is available can be found here:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i16qxixzzp2s25o/LeCu6AO6rK?v=0mcn

Error - Is there any plans for more maps to be released ?

Hello,

It doesn’t show me any beacon locations. They appear to be an artist’s representation of what the area resembles, not necessarily exact locations of structures and objects.

It’s very outdated.  I wish ship specs were up to date at least.  I wish all of it were up to date.  I want to enable scientific comparison!

Error - Is there any plans for more maps to be released ?

Of course. Don’t forget that we had a map contest not long ago.

It’s very outdated.  I wish ship specs were up to date at least.  I wish all of it were up to date.  I want to enable scientific comparison!

The wiki is a player project, feel free to join it.

Updating ship specs would require me going through ship by ship and copying, while trying to ignore implant considerations.  A lot of the wiki could be improved by access to a data dump of specs.

http://steel.shivtr.com/gallery_categories/37244

All the PVP maps to date