Download

Hey all,

I’m not seeing any where to DL the client and it is not listed under the Yuplay purchases area. Does anyone know if there is a direct DL link available?

Thanks.

Hey all,

I’m not seeing any where to DL the client and it is not listed under the Yuplay purchases area. Does anyone know if there is a direct DL link available?

Thanks.

You Need to Login in Yuplay Site with the same Email that u registrered in Star Conflict Site (Applyed for CBTester, so, the site has created an Yuplay account with that email for u, you just need to log in with the same mail of the Star Conflict account, if you dont remember the password, just reset it, and the link is located at the invitation in your mail)

You Need to Login in Yuplay Site with the same Email that u registrered in Star Conflict Site (Applyed for CBTester, so, the site has created an Yuplay account with that email for u, you just need to log in with the same mail of the Star Conflict account, if you dont remember the password, just reset it, and the link is located at the invitation in your mail)

Nothin is listed under the Yuplay purchases… =/

its not in the purchase section, is the link that an Admin send to your e-mail, click in that link and click “Download” (a Yellow button), and the email of your yuplay acccounts must be the same as the invite mail

where to download the game?

i went to yuplay and tried to login to the website with the mail address and password of this forum but it seems i am not in their data

There needs to be a download link in the beta email you got. If you have problems opening the email feel free to contact me.

/answered and closed.