Does flux phaser splash penetrate destroyer barricades?

I don’t want to get banned for repeatedly asking this question in game so I’ll post here. Picture related.
57ea18b422b9a_Thanksbigbro!.png.bc8950ca4bb9174d9ed6e7001e6d84ba.png

“penetrates” contains “pene” which means pasta in Italian

I think that’s your problem.

Not sure about your question though.

45 minutes ago, millanbel said:

“penetrates” contains “pene” which means pasta in Italian

I think that’s your problem.

Not sure about your question though.

well then the only way i can test this is to either potentially ruin a pve or find a destroyer friend to help

yes they do penetrate, and thankfully I didn’t cause that fire support to be a loss.

nice

[@Battlecruiser_NA](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/65969-battlecruiser_na/) First, please keep all relative whitelist pending words to one thread… And second, yes they do.

[@millanbel](< base_url >/index.php?/profile/244579-millanbel/) Sorry to take it offtopic. It’s “penne” which is the shell of pasta formed into a hollow tube with a diagonal slice along each end. And one of my favourites. ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001j.png “:)”)

Just now, Battlecruiser_NA said:

yes they do penetrate, and thankfully I didn’t cause that fire support to be a loss.

Wait,why would you use a Flux on…?You know what,I’m not gonna ask…

4 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Wait,why would you use a Flux on…?You know what,I’m not gonna ask…

It is a very effective weapon on gunship, a burst damage version of ions but with a close range weakness.

37 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NA said:

a burst damage version of ions

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-02.jpg

58 minutes ago, xKostyan said:

Wat-Meme-Old-Lady-02.jpg

I’d rather waste my time ridiculing you than explaining it to you. Figure it out for yourself.

10 minutes ago, Battlecruiser_NA said:

I’d rather waste my time ridiculing you than explaining it to you. Figure it out for yourself.

omg you really don’t get what you have said, ok let me put it into understandable terms for you:

Oranges are the pancakes of souvlaki

amount of meaning in the sentence is about the same.

Flux phaser has something like 40-80m blast radius. This means it will hit a destroyer’s shield when it is using static barrier, but in the proper spot it wont hit the destroyer after shields are down. TIP: all shields including destroyer ones (static shields are shields with a bit more distance from the ship) are perfect spheres, and since destroyers are closer to a stick, the center part will be much further away from shields than the extremes. This is one of the reasons why empire DDs go better with static shields than jeri.

QBcWiAr.png

I may not get the full meaning of the wat from Kost, but I think he ask why you say it’s a burst version of Ion.
Compared to singu flux suck.

46 minutes ago, Lord_Xenon said:

I may not get the full meaning of the wat from Kost, but I think he ask why you say it’s a burst version of Ion.
Compared to singu flux suck.

It has nothing to do with ion, that’s why.