Do you also miss the 5th day GS reward ?

You know, like it was awhile ago. Getting 10,000 loyalty for 5 consecutive  days is a joke. It is not even 10,000 to all sub-factions, but just the current one you left it at the last time you played.

I doubt a good sum for players (6 times a month at most) will not bankrupt Gaijin. 

At the moment there is nowhere to get premium currency via play in this game.

I know you will argue about Sector Conquest, but you promote it as “end game corporation contest”, so by definition people who are there not really need those huge GS sums compared to the puny prices for their effort.

In another game, which I will not mention, because I do not want to be blamed for advertising you get  5 premium currency every 5th consecutive day you log in.

You can get a week of premium time for 30 and a month for 60.

SCon :

3 days = 500

7 days = 1000

1 month = 3000

100 gs every 5 days = 600 a month, so one can enjoy 3 days of premium for free 

With 200 the model becomes more tempting to players, but I doubt that much generosity will be given.

Also, change th counter not to count until you do 1 match that day. We do not want log in, get your GS, log out people ! 

yes, when you’re rank15 the loyalty gift from this becomes a joke. Compared to end-rank contracts and how often you can repeat them the reward is tiny.

Other option would be to make the reward scale with ranks.

yes, when you’re rank15 the loyalty gift from this becomes a joke. Compared to end-rank contracts and how often you can repeat them the reward is tiny.

joke? nah

to upgrade one weapon we only need to get 28times that reward… 140days for one weapon is quite balanced :slight_smile:

For new players, and the vast majority who will never go further rank 9, it is quite a nice bonus.

And no, reward scaling with ranks will only lead to more tier rushing. We have enough of that, thank you.

I agree too!!! That would much more beneficial! :slight_smile:

I said it elsewhere - get rid of GS rewards from the poll and put it back to the day-5 login.

Polls should have no reward - that will encourage more accurate feedback, not just “lol! free GS!” voting. Getting GS for logging in 5 days in a row should, in theory, encourage more people to be active.

I think the logging in for 5 days would be a great idea I doubt it would happen because people wanna make money but itd be cool

Ps: like to add to it Jasan what if like you got even a bigger reward for logging in for 15 20 25 30 days straight I mean that would encourage a lot more people to play

I would stick with the 10k vouchers if after the 5th days, everyday would count like the 5th, 'till you stop logging each day. So you could get 10k vouchers per day for logging in.

Or maybe some random lotery like the one Warframe has. The more time in a row you log in, the higher are the chances to get good rewards. Credits, Artifacts, Vocuhers, GS, Purple Kits, Free Synergy, maybe even a Sticker (very rare chance) or Presets, etc

Or rarer still, a premium ship…

So, from what I see people do not really care about what they get on day 5 ?

Residente’s idea is nice, but with the current economy I would prefer :

1 50k creds (less than 1 match non-premium T3)

2 100k creds  (less than 1 match premium T3)

3  5K loyalty

4 10K loyalty

5 100 GS

Sounds good and fits the standard model of 75% of the games with this bonus.

Given the Fact that the Loyalty System was reworked, 10k Vouchers for only one faction is pretty much nothing.

Especially If you try to get T3+ Items. 

The Reward has not adapted to the Game-Mechanics. 

While I´d love to see 100 GS every 5 Days, I would also be OK with 10k Vouchers for ALL factions or 50k Vouchers for ONE faction. 

That 10k vouchers looks pretty sweet in T1.  After that it’s trivial.