Display Mode (Windowed)

Due to Dev’s removing 95% of the veteran players from the game , I recommend using Display Mode (Windowed) when the new players you are now forced to play with spiral into Imminent Failure That way you can circumvent the Dev’s new mission to trap you in failed battles with the removal of Leave Battle Button    And you can watch YouTube  videos while the newbie’s try to fail for 30 minutes now trapping you in the failed battle … Also you can be booted back to the hanger for inactivity by not using your thrusters for two minutes if you want to do things in the hanger for 30 minutes …

When devs remove vet players? And how?

1 minute ago, ntboble said:

When devs remove vet players? And how?

not all vet players  but most … with the new game modes and Elly faction OP ships destroying PVP

I understand. Survival and Elly ships. But vet players can use this ships. Why is it affecting only vet players?

It doesn’t only affect vets but the lesser players don’t usually care. I don’t like watching a tackler cloak and run at 700m/s for 30 minutes when some absurd glitch or enemy focus kills me in PvE. 99.999% of the time, the tackler/recon/lrf is only interested in enemies and never touches the objective.

32 minutes ago, ntboble said:

I understand. Survival and Elly ships. But vet players can use this ships. Why is it affecting only vet players?

they are tired of the way things are going  … not all vets but alot of them have moved on to other games that arnt doing this 

2 minutes ago, TheDarkRedFox said:

It doesn’t only affect vets but the lesser players don’t usually care. I don’t like watching a tackler cloak and run at 700m/s for 30 minutes when some absurd glitch or enemy focus kills me in PvE.

use a waz’got in T5, you’ll see what the real focus kill is xD (the ship get so much hate)

1 hour ago, Original_Taz said:

Due to Dev’s removing 95% of the veteran players from the game , I recommend using Display Mode (Windowed) when the new players you are now forced to play with spiral into Imminent Failure That way you can circumvent the Dev’s new mission to trap you in failed battles with the removal of Leave Battle Button    And you can watch YouTube  videos while the newbie’s try to fail for 30 minutes now trapping you in the failed battle … Also you can be booted back to the hanger for inactivity by not using your thrusters for two minutes if you want to do things in the hanger for 30 minutes …

games are 8 minutes tops what 30 minutes, are you talking about PvE?

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

games are 8 minutes tops what 30 minutes, are you talking about PvE?

It’s funny that if you want to test something out in Custom match, you can’t leave the battle, but you must wait. Of course, that’s not an option for many.

Ctrl+shift+esc

16 minutes ago, Koromac said:

It’s funny that if you want to test something out in Custom match, you can’t leave the battle, but you must wait. Of course, that’s not an option for many.

And that is related to this topic how?

1 hour ago, xKostyan said:

And that is related to this topic how?

Its related to topic to show JUST how broken the Dev’s (I mean game)are this year !!!

29 minutes ago, Original_Taz said:

Its related to topic to show JUST how broken the Dev’s (I mean game)are this year !!!

how?