Discussion: arms race, winners

Would you like to know more?

f5dab0e6c04284b820f39c1496053527.png

the top 3 corp rewards are is something like a worth reward. 

top 4-10 an unique sign is that same Top 10 Corporations will get a special decoration for their dock location.

Same rewards for Top 4-10 corp ? burning ~290k iridum = ~85k iridium ?

Whatabout BOJ, we finished a day early!

(well almost a day- by mere hours!)

Whatabout BOJ, we finished a day early!

(well almost a day- by mere hours!)

it is considered how long did you take in total, or in other words: how much Iridium your Corp spent

I dont see the difference from Top10 to others, can you please explain?

I dont see the difference from Top10 to others, can you please explain?

What do you mean by this question, Gekaler? Difference between Top10 and others is in time they spent to construct dreadnought. 

well, I know.

but currently as of today, there is no visible difference between Top10 Corps and the others, so I am wondering if it is either pending or am I missing sth?

Still no rewards handed out??? I figured by now they would have been handed out. I guess not. And to think I wasted about money on gold on the loot options to get more iridium to help the corp I was in.

So much for getting one of kind content. :frowning:

Still no rewards handed out??? I figured by now they would have been handed out. I guess not. And to think I wasted about money on gold on the loot options to get more iridium to help the corp I was in.

So much for getting one of kind content. :frowning:

now im mildly confused and slightly scared for the corps.

Hey guys!Tthe achievements which u bravely earned will be handled out with the coming update. 

This update is planned to be held ALREADY THIS THURSDAY!! But even if the stars don’t bless us they WILL be seen in the nearest few days from that date.

The unique awards will appear a bit later, but u will recieve them as soon as possible.

Hey guys!Tthe achievements which u bravely earned will be handled out with the coming update. 

This update is planned to be held ALREADY THIS THURSDAY!! But even if the stars don’t bless us they WILL be seen in the nearest few days from that date.

The unique awards will appear a bit later, but u will recieve them as soon as possible.

Thank you for giving me a chill pill.

So far space engineer, but that’s for pretty much any one who completed the dread by April 23th.

Watching, waiting and hoping…

I’d love to find a topic with the dread battle times IN GMT TIME FOR SIMPLICITY.

(as in all times are converted to GMT)

Or the devs can make a 12 hour cycle timer based on the timezone, so everyone starts off with the timer noting the start and end of the wait period.

Still waiting on that update…

3 patches later and still nothing other than the space engineer…

MassDeath

Good day!

Negotiations with corporations about customization rewards took us longer than we expected. We will provide all pack at once in the next updates. We need some more time but it will be handled out.