Disconnects

I randomly get disconnects over the last few weeks. Chat keeps saying connection lost to chat. And today it wouldn’t let me login. I restart the game and it finally lets me login but 2 min later it kicks me again. I have gigabit internet so it can’t be on my side and when this all started I even called my isp to see if any issues with my stuff and nothing is wrong.

logs.7z

Yes, I had the same issue. Connection lost message. Yesterday, everyone had a huge lag that lasted over 5 minutes. Teleporting, huge slowdowns. I even recorded a video.

This is what you get, when you probably invest as little money as possible for low quality servers.

Logs: check near the end

[2017.04.20 14.49.22.zip](< base_url >/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14032)

the same issue since the hot.fix 1.43.1

So I’m not saying by the following that Star Conflict is not having network problems but I just found that my network card driver was updated by Windows 10. Microsoft has been releasing a lot of updates lately and loves to update drivers for us but I use custom drivers and junk not to mention the network driver Microsoft is installing is not working for my laptop.