Disconnects in battle

Many Times I go into battle and the battle is nearly over. That in and of itself is unpleasant,but what worse is when you are on the side with all the disconnects due to rage quitting.

If you leave a battle you lose 200 pilot points. I am going to assume this is the reason why people do this. If you nerf your pilot rating you get into a favorable match due to the belief of match maker mechanics. not sure how true this is, but it does seem to have a possibility of being true.

Some of these matches could be won. Some of these players were just repeatedly self destructing. 

Spoiler

screenshot-161002-181025.jpg.b213b7d8378c502bc2536406021e10f3.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-161002-183540.jpg.cab59613a9f33e8d7f4779059bfb8c48.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-161002-183801.jpg.fbb7362f721ed79297f89d7bb7881f79.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-161002-191235.jpg.cb072684a559652edb4200a398a81a2b.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-160815-184015.jpg.b8716d48e68d1fc4689269c893173c53.jpg

Spoiler

screenshot-160817-172014.jpg.9b2461ead252d022c2aa243a4634e96e.jpg

17 hours ago, MassHomicide said:

Many Times I go into battle and the battle is nearly over. That in and of itself is unpleasant,but what worse is when you are on the side with all the disconnects due to rage quitting.

If you leave a battle you lose 200 pilot points. I am going to assume this is the reason why people do this. If you nerf your pilot rating you get into a favorable match due to the belief of match maker mechanics. not sure how true this is, but it does seem to have a possibility of being true.

Wait you loos only 200point when you leave a battle, but loose 300 when you fly T3 and be best in your team ![:01414:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/01414.png “:01414:”)

What did you expect when you only play cruise Jaguar?

7.2. Exit from an unfinished game.

7.3. Use of exploits in game mechanics to gain a personal benefit or an unfair advantage.

7.4. Sabotage of battle, including: intentionally causing damage to the team members, multiple self-destruction as a mean to avoid the fight or/and prevent allies from scoring objective points, refuse to inflict a damage to the opponent, help in any form to the opponent team, including disclosure of coordinates and locations of teammate forces to the opponent team.

If that offence is repeated in less than 24 hours, account of such offender can be suspended for up to 72 hours. If that will repeat - one month. 

No. If I leave a battle it’s because it’s already lost and there’s nothing I can do. Would you rather I just stay in battle AFK? I can do that. But I’m not putting effort into a game that’s lost in advance. (And after 14000 total battles, believe me I have enough experience to know when a game is lost or not)

As for the “offense”, well whatever, ban me. You’ll find I have plenty of other games to play and spend my money on. But I should expect the GMs to notice it’s only a small percentage of my total games where I do this, since I play a lot.

There should also be a rule:

7.2.1: Sitting on spawn in an LRF sniping rocks and not attempting to complete objectives is prohibitted and bannable for 72 hours.

As for the screenshots above that do not contain me, they look like accidental disconnects, because the team they are on is actually winning.

Anyhow I like that the latest poll addresses this issue. I see that I am not alone.

Unfortunately 1 second rubberbanding and no response to controls means I close the game and try to re open, but now it doesn’t even five me option to return to battle = no going to sit watching my ship flounder for 2 minutes then suddenly explode, or go until 1 minutes before battle end and have “lost connection” and get no rewards anyway.

And for the other times, it’s a whitewash coming up. Can’t sit through watching those helplessly especially when I get more of them on the worser side… Battle is over in 3 minutes with our without me. Sometimes I can make it last longer but it just prolongs the inevitable. Quest that requires wins yet I get more losses. W/l goes down to about 50 battles more losses than wins over a course of about 300 battles or so.

Like isn’t living close to the server 7.3 vs other players anyway … And giving bad eu servers :slight_smile:

I hate PvP and my life overall so I only play it cause im forced to in order to build myself the R14,task done,get out and proceed with the next things to do.

59 minutes ago, xXThunderFlameXx said:

I hate PvP and my life overall

Life is not Star Conflict. Star Conflict is not life.

Just play Co-op. It works for the Broker’s assignments, too.

24 minutes ago, Koromac said:

Not everything,and im really talking about my IRL life(I drank some bleach this morning and I was starting to feel like Harry Potters,it tasted like candy to me)

I’m just gonna say, quite a number of times I join pvp without checking my ping beforehand and join with 700-1000 ping… so sometimes disconnects can’t be avoided

1 hour ago, Koromac said:

Then say me how you get bots in Co-op to fly destroyers

4 minutes ago, John161 said:

Then say me how you get bots in Co-op to fly destroyers

They actually do. Quite often

3 minutes ago, millanbel said:

They actually do. Quite often

not when I play I get only r6 bots or r12 bots as enemies without destroyers xD

1 hour ago, John161 said:

I’ve even had so much as four destroyers on the enemy team once (rank 9 co-op). We got spawncamped and lost.

2 hours ago, John161 said:

Take R10 ship ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Also you have to be very unlucky - today I went with R8 and we were facing 4 destroyers and 1 LRF having only one destroyer on our side.

The “no discnnecting” rule made sense when u started at beginning of match. Now no more, since u can get into already lost game so easily.

1 hour ago, niripas said:

Take R10 ship ![:D](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/006j.png “:D”) Also you have to be very unlucky - today I went with R8 and we were facing 4 destroyers and 1 LRF having only one destroyer on our side.

After 5 Co-op games i saw the first destroyer and in the 6th the hole enemies team was more or less Detroyer only.

all the time I went with r8 only I got only vs R4-6 bots and when I had an additional r9 ship I got always vs r11-12 bots without destroyers

On 10/6/2016 at 4:35 PM, niripas said:

7.2. Exit from an unfinished game.

7.3. Use of exploits in game mechanics to gain a personal benefit or an unfair advantage.

7.4. Sabotage of battle, including: intentionally causing damage to the team members, multiple self-destruction as a mean to avoid the fight or/and prevent allies from scoring objective points, refuse to inflict a damage to the opponent, help in any form to the opponent team, including disclosure of coordinates and locations of teammate forces to the opponent team.

If that offence is repeated in less than 24 hours, account of such offender can be suspended for up to 72 hours. If that will repeat - one month.

All those screenies was from the same night. One player in particular would self destruct over and over again from the start, before the match was one sided. None of the matches I did that day were co op. all were pvp.

1 minute ago, MassHomicide said:

All those screenies was from the same night. One player in particular would self destruct over and over again from the start, before the match was one sided.

Then report that player directly in-game and stop this insinuation please. I already said IDGAF about any punishment. If I was self destructing it was for a good reason and I only do it in <1% of my battles.

This thread should be closed.

On 9.10.2016 at 11:48 PM, millanbel said:

Then report that player directly in-game and stop this insinuation please. I already said IDGAF about any punishment. If I was self destructing it was for a good reason and I only do it in <1% of my battles.

This thread should be closed.

Why not stand for ur criminal behaviour and accept penalty?